Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i am currently having issues with minecraft on the xbox one s i have v1.7.0.9 and for this reason I cant play with other people who have v1.6.1 and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AverageFilly9, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Minecraft

i am currently having issues with minecraft on the xbox one s i have v1.7.0.9 and for this reason I cant play with other people who have v1.6.1 and i would like this situation to be solved pls

:)

AverageFilly9, Sep 29, 2018
  2. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.

STANNY08, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Broze
    Broze Guest
    Lego Worlds XB1 (21 Feb 2017)

Is this like Minecraft? I along with a few other adults have spent quite a lot of time building a city etc in Minecraft, but if this is anything like Minecraft then I might give it a shot as I use to love Lego

Broze, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Minecraft

I never played Minecraft but I believe that once a game is upgraded to a new version, everyone has to update it before being able to play.

GreyStormGaming, Sep 29, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft