Minecraft Xbox Server Grand Opening (Need Staff Too)

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox Server Grand Opening (Need Staff Too) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello My Xbox Minecraft Server is about to have it Grand Opening Soon!! Add me if you would like to join (Staff Need List) Head-Admin-1 Admin-1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheSkyMiners, Jun 21, 2014.

1. TheSkyMiners
    TheSkyMiners Guest

Hello My Xbox Minecraft Server is about to have it Grand Opening Soon!!

Add me if you would like to join

(Staff Need List)

Head-Admin-1

Admin-1

Mod-1

If you would like to Apply for Staff commet below or send me it on Xbox Live Thank You.

:)

TheSkyMiners, Jun 21, 2014
  2. opening a minecraft server

i need help starting a minecraft server so people can play online with others but i need someone else to get my world up and started message me if u wanna help me start a server

XxheavenswolfxX, Jun 21, 2014
  3. SAPR0LING
    SAPR0LING Guest
    Need help with a Minecraft Server! (Staff Needed)

Hi, me and a few of my friends (The Owners) are making a Minecraft Server
    (Not sure what the name of
    it is yet, we are thinking about it) and we need help building it! It will talk about a 3 days to do the project we are working on right now or if we do it at a slow pace, a week. If you would like to become a
    staff member and help us out please message . If you don't want to help and just want to be apart of the server
    make sure to message me! I'll make sure to get you into the server once it is finished! See you soon and thanks for reading! Minecraft Xbox Server Grand Opening (Need Staff Too) :)
    (If you want to give us a name for server we will think about using it, thanks)

SAPR0LING, Jun 21, 2014
  4. C0D3 red
    C0D3 red Guest

How do you how staff for an Xbox world? If you have three staff members, as stated above, and you in the game because someone needs to be hosting the world. So in total 4 people running the "server". That leaves you with only 4 open slots for actual players.
    So half of the people on your world would be staff. That seems silly.

C0D3 red, Jun 25, 2014
  5. TheSkyMiners
    TheSkyMiners Guest
    P.S I have 7 staff and the mod rank has be took

TheSkyMiners, Nov 1, 2018
  6. C0D3 red Win User

How do you how staff for an Xbox world? If you have three staff members, as stated above, and you in the game because someone needs to be hosting the world. So in total 4 people running the "server". That leaves you with only 4 open slots for actual players.
    So half of the people on your world would be staff. That seems silly.
  7. TheSkyMiners Win User

P.S I have 7 staff and the mod rank has be took
  8. Lucas Lauer Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By SMS or by a notification on the Minecraft game? Is Minecraft opened on your phone too? Sorry for asking so many questions, but I need as many details as possible to see if this might be a configuration issue or a bug that needs to be reported to Mojang.
  9. BrennanSB Win User

"Can't record right now. Try again later"

This is a huge necessity currently to record lag-free. I've become staff on a popular Minecraft server and it is required to record lag-free. The chat is still not working.
  10. barrettswife Win User

Ring to enable nightvision?

I found a grand staff of charm in a master chest at a dragon priest altar. If that helps.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox Server Grand Opening (Need Staff Too) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Server Grand

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  4. Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet.: Hey, I'm , and I live in Canberra, Australia. I'm the owner of a server Called ADSCRAFT, and I just got a new computer to be able to play it better, as I was previously simply doing it off an old...
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  7. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  8. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  9. Is spigot minecraft server software against the EULA?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is spigot minecraft server software against the EULA?: Is spigotMC even compliant with the EULA? I really need to know because I want to host a minecraft server (what else would I be using it for?) and I really cant find any clear information online....
  10. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...