Minecraft Xbox Series X - Error you are out of data storage space

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox Series X - Error you are out of data storage space in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Last night I got this error message "Error you are out of data storage space", so I deleted all local content and maybe cloud content as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Reynolds2, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Minecraft Xbox Series X - Error you are out of data storage space

Hi there,

Last night I got this error message "Error you are out of data storage space", so I deleted all local content and maybe cloud content as well?. I say maybe as the list shows all my others worlds in the list that I can re-download if I want to.

I then restarted Minecraft and tried to download my current game world "The Dark Below" and it failed about 60% of the way through, so I closed down for the night and went to bed as I was tired.

I wake up this morning and try again only to find that "The Dark Below" isn't in the list anymore and instead is a world whose name is some random letters and characters that is 0.01MB is size?!? "The Dark Below" is roughly 360MB in size.

Where is my "The Dark Below" world??? The last build I did in it took me months and I had just finished it. Now it's gone?!?!? Please tell me you can restore this world for me.

:)

Matthew Reynolds2, Sep 16, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Xbox Series X - Error you are out of data storage space