Minecraft Xbox one map transfer issues

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox one map transfer issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so I uploaded my map from the 360, it works fine, I was able to get into it and start playing but there are two issues and one of them was pretty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScuroFenice, Apr 19, 2016.

1. ScuroFenice
    ScuroFenice Guest

Okay, so I uploaded my map from the 360, it works fine, I was able to get into it and start playing but there are two issues and one of them was pretty serious (well for me at least). One was, in the classic version for map size, my map ended about 3/4 of
    the way downward. I googled it and noticed one or two others had posted about that and I needed to re-upload my map to see if it would re-set the location. The other issue I got was when I changed the map size to medium and went to work on my cathedral I had
    placed at the bottom left corner of my map on the 360. When I went to the back of the building, a good sized portion of the end was gone and in its place was just empty water. Where did the part of my building go? It was right at the edge of the map so I don't
    know if it overwrote that part of my map so it could extend or what but I need to find a way to get my ENTIRE cathedral on the xbox one.

:)

ScuroFenice, Apr 19, 2016
  2. Neptune707
    Neptune707 Guest
    How to transfer a minecraft map (xbox one) to a usb key.

Hello guys, i want to transfer my minecraft map in Xbox One to a Usb, someone have a idea for my problem ?

Thanks you

Neptune707, Apr 19, 2016
  3. newaudioking
    newaudioking Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

hi

my son has been playing minecraft, saint row, far cry 4 etc in Xbox 360. is it possible to transfer the games to xbox one? minecraft is an online purchase. rest all the discs we bought from Game.

he doesnt want to upgrade to xbox one but ofcourse we are missing out the new features of xbox one and xbox 360 is getting out dated fast and would value for nothing soon.. ihave few consoles left like that and lying in the garage.. (ps2, xbox, psp etc)..

any advice on transferring the games would be helpful for me to decide on xbox one..

Thanks

newaudioking, Apr 19, 2016
  4. JoshDelabra Win User

Transferring 360 saves

I'm also having issues transferring my Xbox 360 save to my Xbox one. The weird thing is, I'm only having trouble transferring a specific map of mine.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

Are you using Minecraft Xbox One Edition or Minecraft? It is not possible to transfer to the newer version of Minecraft. You would need the older Minecraft Xbox One Edition in order to transfer the worlds.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Transfering Minecraft save worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Legacy

Hi there,

Have you hard reset your Xbox and power cycled it to see if Minecraft on Xbox One received an update as well?

I noticed this note on the Mojang support page for transferring worlds on Xbox Consoles: "Please note:
    It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition
    and then to the new version of Minecraft."

If I'm not mistaken Minecraft Xbox One Edition was upgraded to the new version of Minecraft with the BTU but based on that note you would have to upload the worlds to the Xbox One edition and then to the newest version of Minecraft on Xbox One. I'm not sure
    if this has anything to do with the issue but I figured it was worth noting.
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Transferring Minecraft xbox 360 save to Xbox One in 2018

Hey there Pryotra,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 save to Xbox One.

I recommend taking a look at the Mojang Support article:
    Transfer Minecraft worlds on Xbox console.

Try this and let us know the results.
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with transferring the Minecraft world.

I recommend taking a look at the Mojang Support article:
    Transfer
    Minecraft worlds on Xbox console.

If the issue persists, try reaching out to
    Minecraft support
    for further options if you haven't already.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox one map transfer issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft map transfer

2. For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app: *removed for privacy*@gmail.com Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For home / Android 27c6759d-5ca4-4d5e-94e8-bd55336b30a1
  3. How to undownload minecraft maps someone bought on your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to undownload minecraft maps someone bought on your account: Someone bought minecraft maps with out my permission and I need my minecoins back 0b6e1003-bb84-4256-9fee-4c54ed5ed968
  4. i cannot download maps on minecraft windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download maps on minecraft windows: i recently purchased the game and was able to download some maps. then tried to download again some maps and the bar makes zero progress 295a3dbd-81a9-49b8-964f-93dd83acf10c
  5. 2 Xbox sharing Minecraft maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox sharing Minecraft maps: I’ve been an Xbox gamer since day one of the original brick Xbox. I now own an Xbox series X. My kids are finally old enough to enjoy an Xbox as well and I’ve spent around 200 dollars on Minecraft...
  6. My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...: So when my mom bought the game I loaded it up and I looked at my worlds my maps my add-ons but nothing showed up not even one Block Skyblock and so I don't know what to do and also my mom bought...
  7. Can you recover XBox 360 Minecraft map from disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you recover XBox 360 Minecraft map from disc?: My old XBox360 died but I saved the hard drive before I threw it away. How can I get access to a Minecraft map that I used to build with my kids? Is it possible to grab the file using FATXplorer...
  8. XBOX ONE minecraft wont save map updates as it says ive run out of space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE minecraft wont save map updates as it says ive run out of space.: It appears to be a popular post , with this game. So far i have done the following 1- soft reset - doesnt work 2- delete all save games and download save games- worked for one week 3- delete the 4...
  9. How to transfer a minecraft map (xbox one) to a usb key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a minecraft map (xbox one) to a usb key.: Hello guys, i want to transfer my minecraft map in Xbox One to a Usb, someone have a idea for my problem ? Thanks you 1b2d17b4-2f09-42ca-a46c-9e32565adbb8
  10. Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.: I just bought my husband an xbox one and we wanted to play minecraft together. However we have tried several different times to transfer our 360 map to the one but it makes a weird noise and...