Minecraft Xbox One looking for play that to play minecraft must be at least 18 with a mic.

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One looking for play that to play minecraft must be at least 18 with a mic. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey im looking for ppl that enjoy playing minecraft If you wanna play sometunsometime hit me up Must be 18+ Must have a mic My gamertag is add... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oleary574, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Oleary574
    Oleary574 Guest

Minecraft Xbox One looking for play that to play minecraft must be at least 18 with a mic.

hey im looking for ppl that enjoy playing minecraft

If you wanna play sometunsometime hit me up

Must be 18+

Must have a mic

My gamertag is add me.

:)

Oleary574, Feb 8, 2015
  2. LARRYLAMMA98
    LARRYLAMMA98 Guest
    Minecraft

I'm looking for a female friend to play minecraft Minecraft Xbox One looking for play that to play minecraft must be at least 18 with a mic. :)

I'm 16

Must have mic and be good

And play at least once a week

My gt is

LARRYLAMMA98, Feb 8, 2015
  3. AoA Khaleesi
    AoA Khaleesi Guest
    Looking for fellow Minecrafters

Hey all! If you are looking for more players for Minecraft, check out our gaming community. We play Minecraft on Saturdays and would love to hang out with more people that enjoy the game. Must be 18+ and have a mic. Message me for more info Minecraft Xbox One looking for play that to play minecraft must be at least 18 with a mic. :) Happy Gaming
    all!

AoA Khaleesi, Feb 8, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: