Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I’m trying to transfer an old world of mine to the newer version of minecraft but in the “sync old world” tab, it doesn’t appear. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by t0 INt3NsE, Jul 24, 2019.

1. t0 INt3NsE
    t0 INt3NsE Guest

Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to transfer an old world of mine to the newer version of minecraft but in the “sync old world” tab, it doesn’t appear. The latest known save for the world in question is 7/20/19 but when in the “sync old world” tab it only shows a saves from 6/8/19
    and older. Im assuming it’s a glitch in the cloud or something but any tips or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!!

:)

t0 INt3NsE, Jul 24, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: