Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Looking for Friends to Game With (18+)(16+ is cool too..)

Discus and support Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Looking for Friends to Game With (18+)(16+ is cool too..) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you like Minecraft and wanna play add me . I'd prefer if you were 18 or older not trying to play with little kids. I'm 18 myself.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuhDudeBC, Sep 24, 2014.

1. DuhDudeBC
    DuhDudeBC Guest

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Looking for Friends to Game With (18+)(16+ is cool too..)

If you like Minecraft and wanna play add me . I'd prefer if you were 18 or older not trying to play with little kids. I'm 18 myself.

:)

DuhDudeBC, Sep 24, 2014
  2. People to play minecraft with

Hello people in the Xbox Live world, I'm looking for friends to play minecraf Xbox 360 edition with. I also have BF2BC2 but I rarley play that. If you want to be friends add me at I'm looking for players 12- 15 Or 16 no one over 18.
    Please don't greif worlds of mine or friends because that isn't cool. I would prefer friends with mics so it's easier to talk during game play. If you don't I'll wait untill you get one but please have a mic already. No winners. Send a message to me saying
    " Minecraft friends."

XPurpl3Haz3xxX, Sep 24, 2014
  3. JoshAVFC96
    JoshAVFC96 Guest
    Looking for people to play minecraft with 16+

Hi folks I'm Josh I'm 18 and I'm looking for some new people to play minecraft with, don't be afraid to drop me a friend request One Big Troller (no pun intended) 16+ please. Hope to hear from you soon!

JoshAVFC96, Sep 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: