Minecraft Xbox Edition only lets me play the trial despite owning it for 7 years

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox Edition only lets me play the trial despite owning it for 7 years in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft came with my Xbox one s when I got it in 2016. All of a sudden when I wanted to play it yesterday it asked if I wanted to play the trial. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OttersWorld, Oct 28, 2023.

1. OttersWorld
    OttersWorld Guest

Minecraft Xbox Edition only lets me play the trial despite owning it for 7 years

Minecraft came with my Xbox one s when I got it in 2016. All of a sudden when I wanted to play it yesterday it asked if I wanted to play the trial. I tried reinstalling it and it didn’t work.

:)

OttersWorld, Oct 28, 2023
  2. OttersWorld Win User

Yes I know the game no longer receives updates and I was able to play it the other day but all of the sudden the full game is no longer in my library same for bedrock edition.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi OttersWorld! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you with everything you need, for my part I will do everything possible to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to tell you that Minecraft Xbox One Edition was discontinued years ago due to the Bedrock update. That's the reason you can't play.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Crosspike Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 Purchased but unable to download

It shows the game as “Owned” in the Microsoft store but it’s only letting me download the free trial. It’s definitely the right account, I have 88 races completed and am level 7, but it’s still only downloading the free trial.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

As of 11/24/2022, my Minecraft for Windows 10 suddenly says I don't own it anymore. I previously owned the game. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi Alex, yes. this means that you own the bedrock edition on Xbox.

Maybe you joined to the Minecraft for windows 30 days trial and this is why you were able to play the game (of course, this if you only have one email address)
  6. CarTzy Win User

Forced to make Xbox account, Lost access to minecraft

Hello gimmeblockgaem,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

You may get this error for the possible reasons

If you're not logged into the Microsoft Account that owns Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, the Microsoft or Xbox Store will show that you don't own the game and offer you the Trial version. Please make sure you're signed into the Microsoft Account that owns Minecraft.

If you're trying to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on PC or Xbox, but only have access to the Trial version, you might not have bought Minecraft. If you're on PC and want to buy Minecraft, we now offer Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and Minecraft: Java Edition in the same bundle! Use this article to get started.

Have you migrated your account to a Microsoft account?

If not yet, try to login here under Mojang Account.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox Edition only lets me play the trial despite owning it for 7 years - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition lets

2. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Let me download Minecraft Java Edition, or give me my money back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let me download Minecraft Java Edition, or give me my money back.: Every time I try to download the Minecraft Launcher, it tells me it can't communicate to the Microsoft Store. The store also won't let me download Java Edition at all. It pretends like it's going...
  5. Minecraft Java edition isn't letting me change my skin to one I just saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java edition isn't letting me change my skin to one I just saved: I just added a new skin to my library and it won't change. I've tried using the in-launcher skin changer, minecraft.net and I've checked the Minecraft forums to see if anyone has the same...
  6. I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants...: I just bought Minecraft new bundle and i can download the bedrock version but i cant download java its says buy on it even though the bundle comes with both. I was wounding how can i fix this or...
  7. I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the...: So like the title suggests, I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the bedrock edition even though i bought both. When i go to the launcher it says...
  8. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me...
  9. (Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    (Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...: I have been recently unbanned from public interaction on Microsoft, and now I can freely chat with players as I like on Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox. However, if I switch over to my computer...
  10. It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.: I also have Xbox Live Gold. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it, and it's still saying I need gold. 3b3ec322-a69d-40ef-bb81-9b0b9c767978