Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer

Discus and support Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I need help tranferring minecraft xbox 360 edition save to xbox one minecraft. I went to xbox 360 version of minecraft and pressed " upload to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DelicateCookie8, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer

Hi! I need help tranferring minecraft xbox 360 edition save to xbox one minecraft. I went to xbox 360 version of minecraft and pressed " upload to xbox one" and I uploaded it into cloud storage but it doesn't show up.

:)

DelicateCookie8, Mar 6, 2019
  2. CherylGoff Win User

Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one

Thats the problem.. The new 360 save will not transfer to the xbox one minecraft edition. The xbox one minecraft edition keeps downloading the first save, even though Ive deleted the first one off of the 360 and off of the xbox one edition.
  3. Smwutches Win User

On the One do you have "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or "Minecraft"? The One version of the game had an updated a while ago and it is no longer possible to transfer 360 saves to the updated version. "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" is the original version for
    the One and the save can be transferred to that version.
  4. blckadr1980 Win User

Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One

This may help if not , let me know

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Edition?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. The most recent update contains a feature that allows you to upload one saved
    world at a time to a save transfer slot. You can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to download that world. You’ll need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save using your
    Xbox 360. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one saved world at a time.

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft for Xbox One?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update to Minecraft by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. Choose “Play” and navigate down to the bottom, here you will find a button called “Sync Old
    Worlds”. Select this button and choose the world you would like to transfer. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one world at a time.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Cross Transfer Saves

The only option that you have to move a save over from the 360 to the One is for Minecraft. Try following the steps at this link to do so.

www.microsoftstudiosblog.com/minecraft-xbox-one-edition-the-big-f-a-q

You will need to make sure you have the latest Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Title Update (TU17, this should be available really soon). That update contains a new feature that will allow you to upload one save at a time to a specially created save transfer
    area.

You can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on your Xbox One Edition to download that world/save. You will need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save to the special transfer area using your Xbox 360.
    You can do this as many times as you like, but can only transfer one save at a time. *Xbox Live connection required
  6. XBF George L Win User

minecraft

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you have Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition and were interested in upgrading to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition. I would recommend you set your Minecraft saved data from the Xbox 360
    into Cloud saved games.
    Transfer Minecraft worlds on Xbox consoles
    Try it out and give us a reply with how it goes.
Thema:

1. Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 edition

2. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  3. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...: so I tried to play on my Xbox 360 today and I booted it up and it worked fine but when I tried to play Minecraft on it it would not read the disc and my disc is not scratched or anything its just...
  7. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  8. How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...: How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho I bought the full game *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  9. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  10. I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.: I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt and everything but when I launch Minecraft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft transfer saves 360