Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Im Kindness I, May 16, 2019.

1. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I really don't want to have to pay for like 30$ worth of dlc
    things I bought on Xbox 360 Again. Or if any you have solutions I would gladly appreciate it. I have been experiencing so many bad things with the new minecraft I bought 2 days ago. I'm not having fun or is satisfied...☹️

:)

I Im Kindness I, May 16, 2019
  2. Tomesso Win User

Hi,

This video could be useful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5efxIF7oAVk
  3. denis97g Win User

you can suggest it here https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Yeap. New console, new DLC´s.

But that´s not an Xbox issue. As you can imagine, the problem is the company who sale it first.

It happens the same to me with dragon age Inquisition.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

Are you using Minecraft Xbox One Edition or Minecraft? It is not possible to transfer to the newer version of Minecraft. You would need the older Minecraft Xbox One Edition in order to transfer the worlds.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

I think they should make EVERY game backwards comp.

games are licenced for each individual machine or platform they are provided on, this means they cannot simply transfer the game over, also there is no more BC games being released, that program has now ended.

360 games have to be wrapped in a specifically configured emulator to run on the xbox one or newer, as the 360 version of minecraft is no longer supported and a newer version is available you will have to purchase the new version.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 DLC

2. I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.: I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt and everything but when I launch Minecraft...
  3. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  4. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  5. Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One: So I recently bought minecraft for the Xbox one and my DLC and Maps didn't convert. I already did the thing on Xbox 360 to upload them but they still didn't show up on Xbox one. If someone has a...
  6. I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.: I paid for a bunch of stuff and I can't use it because it won't transfer. My mom's pissed because she doesn't want to pay again. Please help me. dcdc45f7-e18f-4f2d-893a-b00f453c2974
  7. how do i transfer my minecraft xbox 360 DLC to my Xbox one DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i transfer my minecraft xbox 360 DLC to my Xbox one DLC?: hi! when i played my minecraft on the xbox 360 i purchased some DLC and when i made the switch to xbox one all my DLC was gone and im using the same profile??? PLEASE HELP ME...
  8. Minecraft - DLC transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - DLC transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox one: I am posting this here because I am unable to find where to send a message to Microsoft. Okay, I know Microsoft is out to make money, but this is getting ridiculous. I have bought the Minecraft...
  9. Minecraft DLC Transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC Transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Does anyone know how to transfer DLC from Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Maybe with cloud save or something else?? 76dce25c-7662-44d1-88ff-c3e5b1941e1c
  10. Minecraft DLC Questions Between 360/One Versions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC Questions Between 360/One Versions: I know when the One edition came out, you would get all DLC you bought for the 360 version for free on the One. Does that offer still work? If I buy any new DLC on 360, will it be free for One? Or...