Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeverlyHale, Aug 22, 2019.

1. BeverlyHale
    BeverlyHale Guest

Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing up as, well, purchased. Even though I had done so for before.
    Is this intentional? I'd like to think that purchasing the DLC would have it linked on my Microsoft account so I could use it in this version but that seemingly isn't the case. And yes, I'm signed in. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

:)

BeverlyHale, Aug 22, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  3. BeverlyHale Win User

Darn, that's a shame. Thanks for the clarification though.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Hi, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that the DLC bought for Xbox 360 remains tied to that platform, even if you use the same Microsoft account on your Switch, you haven't purchased the DLCs from the Nintendo store.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To set up Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch for free after purchasing Java Edition in January 2022, you will need to follow these steps:

Go to your account settings and look for the "Claim your free copy of Minecraft" option.

Select the "Redeem" button next to the Nintendo Switch option.

You will be prompted to enter your Nintendo Switch account details.

Once you have entered your Nintendo Switch account details, the Bedrock Edition will be added to your account.

Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and search for "Minecraft."

Download and install the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
  6. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition? - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 DLC

2. I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.: I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt and everything but when I launch Minecraft...
  3. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  4. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version: I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I...
  5. Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One: So I recently bought minecraft for the Xbox one and my DLC and Maps didn't convert. I already did the thing on Xbox 360 to upload them but they still didn't show up on Xbox one. If someone has a...
  6. I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.: I paid for a bunch of stuff and I can't use it because it won't transfer. My mom's pissed because she doesn't want to pay again. Please help me. dcdc45f7-e18f-4f2d-893a-b00f453c2974
  7. how do i transfer my minecraft xbox 360 DLC to my Xbox one DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i transfer my minecraft xbox 360 DLC to my Xbox one DLC?: hi! when i played my minecraft on the xbox 360 i purchased some DLC and when i made the switch to xbox one all my DLC was gone and im using the same profile??? PLEASE HELP ME...
  8. Minecraft - DLC transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - DLC transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox one: I am posting this here because I am unable to find where to send a message to Microsoft. Okay, I know Microsoft is out to make money, but this is getting ridiculous. I have bought the Minecraft...
  9. Minecraft DLC Transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC Transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Does anyone know how to transfer DLC from Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Maybe with cloud save or something else?? 76dce25c-7662-44d1-88ff-c3e5b1941e1c
  10. Minecraft DLC Questions Between 360/One Versions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC Questions Between 360/One Versions: I know when the One edition came out, you would get all DLC you bought for the 360 version for free on the One. Does that offer still work? If I buy any new DLC on 360, will it be free for One? Or...