Minecraft XBOX 360 can't join any game

Discus and support Minecraft XBOX 360 can't join any game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just purchase a one month Xbox Live God membership for my son so he can pay with other people online. Checked connection, all is fine. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vliegtuig33Hope, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft XBOX 360 can't join any game

Hello,

I just purchase a one month Xbox Live God membership for my son so he can pay with other people online.

Checked connection, all is fine.

But as soon as I start the game, go to "play game" and "join"there is nothing. No games to join.

:)

vliegtuig33Hope, Jun 7, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

On the Xbox 360 for Minecraft, you have to directly connect with a friend if you want to play with others. Its not like the new version on Xbox One at all. :(
  3. DShteev Win User

Your message could not be sent.

Same here - playing EA NHL Legacy on Xbox 360 - can't send game invites. Can't send any messages on Xbox 360. Can join another person's party by going to their profile and clicking join party, but can't send or receive a party invite. Even if they are in a joinable game though, the "Join Game" option does not appear on their profile, so without game invites there's no way for us to play a game together. This is awful - any fix soon?
  4. smileskybird Win User

Another Question About Minecraft

Good question. With the 360 version you can't join other peps worlds unless you're on someone's Xbox 360 friends list who's in the game. I guess it would be kind of cool if you're servers were open on Xbox Live. You can put the game on Open, Invite Only,
    or allow friends of friends or not. Being able to pop into other peps games in multiplayer can be done in several games like Halo COD etc. But I guess with Minecraft on Xbox you're asking to join someone's server it kind of isn't the same as an open Xbox Live
    game hosted lobby, that's why you can't just get randoms joining in.
  5. DelphicSpiel Win User

Can't join any Minecraft Realms

Thanks,that really helped! Though, this keeps popping up. Is there any way to get around it?
    [​IMG]
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can't join any Minecraft Realms

Hi DelphicSpiel, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Minecraft XBOX 360 can't join any game - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 can't

2. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  3. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  4. I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.: I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt and everything but when I launch Minecraft...
  5. Can't play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition on my Xbox at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition on my Xbox at all.: So I have a copy of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition and I've been wanting to play my world after several months of not using the Xbox and every time I have tried to get past the title screen it will...
  6. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload: I bought Minecraft xbox 360 edition a 5 or 6 years ago and my brother unninstalled it, when I try to redownload Minecraft it tells me to pay and I already bought it. I need help....
  7. I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?: Hi! I've been playing Minecraft for a while and bought the skyrim mashup pack and the star wars pack on my Xbox 360, however, I recently switched over to an Xbox One and wanted to play minecraft...
  8. I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.: I paid for a bunch of stuff and I can't use it because it won't transfer. My mom's pissed because she doesn't want to pay again. Please help me. dcdc45f7-e18f-4f2d-893a-b00f453c2974
  9. Minecraft Update Not Downloading For Some/Can't Join Player Has Newer Version Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Update Not Downloading For Some/Can't Join Player Has Newer Version Xbox 360: on minecraft a update has come february 2016 that has updated for some but not everyone my friend has a title update of 252 megabytes while i have a title update of 251 i'm missing 1mb of data...
  10. Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer - can't see each other in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer - can't see each other in game?: Hi all. My nephew wants to play Minecraft multiplayer with me on his Xbox 360. We figured out the HDMI cable thing, so now we can start a split screen game and all that. But when we tried split...