Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall

Discus and support Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I go to run Minecraft: Xbox One Edition it gives me the error code 0x80070490 (which is strange because I think it's a streaming video... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Punished Lowtek, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall

Whenever I go to run Minecraft: Xbox One Edition it gives me the error code 0x80070490 (which is strange because I think it's a streaming video error?). So then I figured I'd uninstall and reinstall again. But when I press uninstall it remains on the screen.
    If I go to the store, it gives me the option of installing, however. Also, if I go to "manage game" it gives me the option to install there.

No other games are giving me trouble. I tried deleting and redownloading others and it works fine. It's just Minecraft. I tried doing a hard reset and removing my profile and readding it. Nothing helps.

What is the freaking deal?

:)

Punished Lowtek, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Couch Co Ops

Minecraft XB1 Edition = couch co-op capable CONFIRMED!

Galactic Geek, Jan 9, 2017
  3. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    Can`t start my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

have you attempted to uninstall minecraft w10 edition and reinstall it and see if it works?

MB5656, Jan 9, 2017
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition

You will not have to uninstall the Minecraft (Bedrock) as it won't affect the Xbox One Edition of the game. It is basically separate versions.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Couch Co Ops

Minecraft XB1 Edition = couch co-op capable CONFIRMED!
  6. MatRangel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Yes I just restarted my pc and it still won't work. I think I deleted a Minecraft file called "Mojang.dll" or something like that. Ever since I deleted it I can't play Minecraft Windows 10 edition and my ClipSVC won't start and its stuck like that.

Do you know where the mojang.dll belongs if you do please help me.
  7. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft won't uninstall

Hi Brandonkeele,

Fantastic, glad you have sorted it and sharing what you did to resolve the issue :)
  8. IUBrandonUl Win User

Minecraft won't uninstall

Ok so I figured I out if yu have this problem GO TO SETTING CLICK AND CLEAR SAVE GAME and it worked for me it's deleted atm
Thema:

Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall

1. Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall - Similar Threads - Minecraft XB1 Edition

2. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition XB1: Hello. I've recently been having an issue with Minecraft Bedrock edition on my Xbox One S. This issue has never happened before and it's really frustrating, so I would like some help resolving it....
  4. Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling: I quit the beta a few days ago so I could play with my friend who was off the beta, but when I try to reinstall it, it doesn't work. When I enroll in the beta, it brings me to the xbox store, and...
  5. Can't make a realm on Minecraft (bedrock) on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make a realm on Minecraft (bedrock) on XB1: For some reason, I am unable to make a realm on my Xbox or any other Xbox for that matter. It always says that I need permission and to check my privacy settings on Microsoft's website, which I...
  6. Xb1 Minecraft world not loading properly:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 Minecraft world not loading properly:: I often play Minecraft on my Xbox offline because of our Wi-Fi strength, I saved the original version of the specific world offline but I've saved online multiple times. Despite that however every...
  7. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  8. Newest Minecraft xb1 sync error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Minecraft xb1 sync error: I have a save file on Minecraft that I started on the Xbox one prior to this last update. I just played it yesterday which is after the last update, and when I tried to load it today it tells me...
  9. XB1 Minecraft Realms Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Minecraft Realms Question: Hello Fellow Gamers, I created a realm on the XBOX ONE a while back and used the Chromahills Texture pack. I read on the Chromahills website that they have fixed a few bugs with new releases but...
  10. Minecraft xb1 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xb1 issue: [img] So this is what happens when i try launch the new better together minecraft. I was on it earlier and was fine. When i do the following this error still occurs. What shall i do...