Minecraft XB1 Better together Issue

Discus and support Minecraft XB1 Better together Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So on Xbox, i have installed Minecraft. Not Xbox One edition. already have it. So when i try to launch Minecraft Bedrock edition (Minecraft) it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vStrixology, Sep 25, 2017.

1. vStrixology
    vStrixology Guest

So on Xbox, i have installed Minecraft. Not Xbox One edition. already have it. So when i try to launch Minecraft Bedrock edition (Minecraft) it just crashes and gives me an error, please comment and sahre what i could do

:)

vStrixology, Sep 25, 2017
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    minecraft better together

Hey x F2Pwarframe x! Double check and make sure you are using the correct account that you played on when looking. If you're still not seeing it, you may need to play for 5 hours again to make sure it registers. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Sep 25, 2017
  3. minecraft better together

Unfortunately no as it doesn't appear in my games and apps

x F2Pwarframe x, Sep 25, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there vStrixology.

To best help out, can you share the error code you're receiving? That can best help us out with narrowing down your issue. Keep us looped in Minecraft XB1 Better together Issue :)

Mister Maka, Sep 26, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there vStrixology.

To best help out, can you share the error code you're receiving? That can best help us out with narrowing down your issue. Keep us looped in :)
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Minecraft Skin packs, Mash-up packs and other packs

All your old purchased items should transfer so long as they were bought before the Better Together update. If they were purchased after then you'd have to purchase them again for the XB1 version. All those items are tied to your acct.

"If you already play Minecraft on a portable device, and you have Marketplace content or Minecraft Coins, these will also be available to you in the new Minecraft version."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-better-together-update
  7. ObituaryKiller8 Win User

Minecraft better together

I too am having this issue. Any resolution?
    Nothing. I try to contact the assistance again😫
  8. x F2Pwarframe x Win User

minecraft better together

Hey ! Double check and make sure you are using the correct account that you played on when looking. If you're still not seeing it, you may need to play for 5 hours again to make sure it registers. Thanks!
    i am using correct acc & playef for 14 hours now
  9. TrinalGiraffe16 Win User

Minecraft better together

I wanted to hop in with an update. This is an issue the appropriate teams have begun investigating. If you own DLC, or have played 5+ hours on the disc version, you should be able to obtain the Better Together version.

We will keep you posted once we have further iinformation to share. Thank you for your patience!
    Is there someplace we can log this issue now that the deadline is very close,

there is not much we can do than play minecraft and check the shop...
Thema:

1. Minecraft XB1 Better together Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft XB1 Better

2. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition XB1: Hello. I've recently been having an issue with Minecraft Bedrock edition on my Xbox One S. This issue has never happened before and it's really frustrating, so I would like some help resolving it....
  4. Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling: I quit the beta a few days ago so I could play with my friend who was off the beta, but when I try to reinstall it, it doesn't work. When I enroll in the beta, it brings me to the xbox store, and...
  5. Can't make a realm on Minecraft (bedrock) on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make a realm on Minecraft (bedrock) on XB1: For some reason, I am unable to make a realm on my Xbox or any other Xbox for that matter. It always says that I need permission and to check my privacy settings on Microsoft's website, which I...
  6. Xb1 Minecraft world not loading properly:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 Minecraft world not loading properly:: I often play Minecraft on my Xbox offline because of our Wi-Fi strength, I saved the original version of the specific world offline but I've saved online multiple times. Despite that however every...
  7. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  8. Newest Minecraft xb1 sync error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Minecraft xb1 sync error: I have a save file on Minecraft that I started on the Xbox one prior to this last update. I just played it yesterday which is after the last update, and when I tried to load it today it tells me...
  9. XB1 Minecraft Realms Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Minecraft Realms Question: Hello Fellow Gamers, I created a realm on the XBOX ONE a while back and used the Chromahills Texture pack. I read on the Chromahills website that they have fixed a few bugs with new releases but...
  10. Minecraft xb1 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xb1 issue: [img] So this is what happens when i try launch the new better together minecraft. I was on it earlier and was fine. When i do the following this error still occurs. What shall i do...