Minecraft worlds lost how to get them back?

Discus and support Minecraft worlds lost how to get them back? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was having issues uploading minecraft worlds to realms to be able to move them over to pc when it wouldn’t work so I tried to reinstall the game to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Reaper100, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Reaper100
    Reaper100 Guest

I was having issues uploading minecraft worlds to realms to be able to move them over to pc when it wouldn’t work so I tried to reinstall the game to see if it would fix it. After doing so all of my worlds were greyed out and when I clicked on them it says they were corrupted to I need to try playing them from else where which doesn’t make sense I have gone to the files to check and have a look at what I could see on my Xbox and all of the worlds that have disappeard or cannot be open say SYNC_LOCK unlike others that show the world icon recourse packs etc is there anyway to fix this? I want my worlds back and I don’t know how to fix this I have tried restarting my Xbox with power cycling and unplugging the cable for 5 minutes but to no success what else can I do to fix this?

:)

Reaper100, Dec 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: