Minecraft worlds how to save to new laptop

Discus and support Minecraft worlds how to save to new laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are getting a new laptop and need to know how to save my daughters Minecraft worlds that she has spent so long building. She said last time we got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BBH dog, Sep 25, 2023.

1. BBH dog
    BBH dog Guest

We are getting a new laptop and need to know how to save my daughters Minecraft worlds that she has spent so long building. She said last time we got a new pc she lost them all. How can we save and transfer?

:)

BBH dog, Sep 25, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

For Bedrock Edition, you can select each world in-game and choose "Export World" to make a copy of them. You can then copy these world files to the new laptop and add them to the game by double clicking on the file.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hey! Is this regarding Minecraft: Java Edition, or Minecraft: Bedrock Edition?
  4. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  5. Heather Frink1 Win User

I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet

Anyone else have any suggestions? We are at a stand still. I have her minecraft worlds saved on her new tablet as well as my laptop but they just will not load when opening up Minecraft.
  6. binho1037 Win User

Não consigo carregar um jogo salvo no Minecraft.

I´m a new player on Minecraft and I didn´t get my saved world back... How to address this issue?
Thema:

1. Minecraft worlds how to save to new laptop - Similar Threads - Minecraft worlds save

2. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  3. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...
  4. Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...: I've recently installed Minecraft Bedrock on my tablet. From what I remember on my old tablet, my worlds were supposed to be saved on my Xbox account/Microsoft account, so my question is am I able...
  5. After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...: the issue is i have over 150gb of free storage left, so i do not understand how it is out of room. The world is 650mb so a fairly large world but has not been able to save/sync for almost 2 weeks...
  6. I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...: They are still there but when I try to load into them it just give me a error message saying "failed to sync world" ive gotten this message before and was able to get past it but I can't with this...
  7. How to get my Minecraft 1.20 worlds to save to the cloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get my Minecraft 1.20 worlds to save to the cloud: After playing Minecraft on my main xbox one, when I save/exit, I will get the following error message "local save successful but cloud sync failed due to quota. free cloud space by deleting words...
  8. How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...: Hello all, I have been trying to find a workaround for this for years, but I haven't, which is why I'm here... I want to convert my Minecraft world on my PS4 to my PC to play it on Minecraft...
  9. Minecraft Worlds Not Saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Worlds Not Saving: Trying to play minecraft, have no wifi connected to console. I start a new world, play on it, save and quit. It goes through all the steps and loads as if it's saving, but when you get back to the...
  10. is there ANY way to load a previous world save on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there ANY way to load a previous world save on Minecraft?: i kinda accidentally destroyed my friends build and i am overwhelmed with guilt about that. is there any way to get that save back? (I have realms but that server I destroyed my friends build on...