Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.

Discus and support Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently my Minecraft world has disappeared as well as most backups (about 8 backups). I have tried to troubleshoot the problem myself by deleting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicBucca, Aug 25, 2023.

1. NicBucca
    NicBucca Guest

Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.

Recently my Minecraft world has disappeared as well as most backups (about 8 backups). I have tried to troubleshoot the problem myself by deleting the game, deleting local saved data, factory resetting Xbox, re syncing user data, and signing in on another xbox. I have even attempted to load the worlds in “Minecraft Preview” to no avail. There is one backups that remains from months ago but when trying to play it a message pops up and says “the world is not fully synced or has been corrupted…” making it unplayable. I have also reached out to the developers through mojang support and they told me there was nothing they can do. I have lost most hope at salvaging my data and this thread is my last resort.

:)

NicBucca, Aug 25, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello NicBucca how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Unfortunately, I believe that I will not be able to solve your problem, since the support itself was unable to solve your problem.

I've never played Minecraft much on Xbox One, but I do notice that the PC version has more features than the Xbox One version.

In Minecraft in the PC version I have access to the folders where everything is stored (data, saves, world) I don't know if you have the PC version maybe you can recover your backups, I'm just making an assumption and I'm not sure if it is possible.
  3. Luciiferous Win User

can we recover world in minecraft without backup

Hi Himlo,

When you state mobile, are you referring to the Phone pocket version of Minecraft? If so, there is no way to recover deleted worlds that you did not have a backup file for.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Loss of my Minecraft worlds after migration from Mojang to Microsoft

Hi Clémence! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If there aren't any world files in the Minecraft directory, and you didn't make a backup of your data, the worlds may unfortunately be lost permanently.

It's recommended to make frequent periodic backups of important data on your PC to prevent situations such as this.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Just deleted Minecraft off my android phone and when I opened it I lost everything including worlds, skins, and add-ons

Hello Deathstroke, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

If you log back in, you should be able to redownload your skins.

If your Minecraft save disappeared and you have a working backup, you can restore the Minecraft world from your backup. Your specific backup may be different based on your Android device and version, but the process for iOS is fairly standard and boils down to restoring your device through iCloud. We’ve covered variations of both below:

Android

These instructions involve restoring a backup from Samsung Cloud.

Go to Settings, then Accounts and backup.

Choose Restore data.

Select your device

Ensure you’re restoring the Minecraft app (inside Apps), then tap Restore.

https://7datarecovery.com/blog/recover-minecraft-world/

This link will provide picturs as well of you are having difficulty.

Regards
    Zahir
  6. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
Thema:

1. Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data. - Similar Threads - Minecraft worlds file

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  4. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  5. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  6. Having a problem with my minecraft worlds file

in XBoX on Windows
    Having a problem with my minecraft worlds file: Im trying to access a world from 2023 but the minecraft world file only displays the last world from 2021 and none of the worlds after that. I’ve deleted the app and restarted my xbox but nothing...
  7. Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...: i'm using adv file explorer and there is no trace of my updated version of the game ed6029d2-7f6b-4d05-9959-af73877cd310
  8. My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...: My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted and deleted. He does not have ps plus. How can we get our world back? b4bbcf22-c4c2-441d-905b-72210a10db07
  9. Minecraft world save file corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world save file corrupted: I experienced a power outage while on my minecraft world, and the world will no longer open. Ive tried everything, and when it gave me the option to pick a save file either on the xbox (older) or...
  10. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted": Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox......