Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen

Discus and support Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Minecraft for my son on Christmas. After getting logged into Minecraft, iCloud, and Microsoft, we created a new world. However, when we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DampedSloth3759, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen

I downloaded Minecraft for my son on Christmas. After getting logged into Minecraft, iCloud, and Microsoft, we created a new world. However, when we hit play it begins to load, but ultimately kicks me out of Minecraft over and over. I tried creating a different
    world with a seed, I tried signing out and signjng back in of Minecraft/Microsoft, I tried signing in and out of iCloud, I tried deleting the worlds and recreating them. None of these things worked. Right now I have a game that I paid for that my son cannot
    play. Please help.

Lance

:)

DampedSloth3759, Dec 26, 2017
  2. Gallimimos
    Gallimimos Guest
    Switching to creative mode in Apple TV Edition

i am new to Minecraft. Just installed Minecraft on my Apple TV. My son is asking to change to creative mode and I don’t see that option is enabled. There are instructions for pocket edition, but not sure if there are any for Apple TV. Could not find in my
    search. If it is possible, please direct me on how to switch to Creative Mode in Minecraft Apple TV edition. Thanks.

Gallimimos, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Sea of Thieves won’t load on my Xbox one

soT downloaded with GamePass. Won’t load/start. Screen goes black and boots me it to the main Xbox game menu. Have restarted many times and it won’t load passed the first/main screen. Is there an issue? What can I do?

GawkyCactus10, Dec 26, 2017
  4. Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen

was this resolved? Same issue with mine.

TonelessSmile30, Jan 29, 2018
  5. Hi, could you maybe advise if this is the Minecraft Console edition or the Beter together update?

RandyHerman133, Nov 2, 2018
  6. TonelessSmile30 Win User

was this resolved? Same issue with mine.
  7. RandyHerman133 Win User

Hi, could you maybe advise if this is the Minecraft Console edition or the Beter together update?
  8. DAVIDLANDER Win User

Minecraft: Xbox One World Not Loading

I play Minecraft on the Xbox One with the latest version. I was in the End Cities when I had to leave, so I saved and quit. Now, the game is stuck on the “Generating world” screen, and won’t load my world. All of my other worlds load fine, it’s just
    this one that won’t. I just got my Elytra and realllly don’t want to lose this world. Any help/suggestions appreciated.
    This same issue is happening to me and the green bar is fully loaded but wont load me in to the game and this same issue is on the copies of the world but no other worlds. I already did all the troubleshooting provided on this thread. Please help.
  9. MBurns00 Win User

Advanced mining

Hello,

I purchased Advanced Mining world for my son’s ipad yesterday and it won’t complete loading. As it completes loading it crashes out and logs out of Minecraft completely. Apple refuse to refund. How can it complete loading? My son is very disappointed.

Kind regards, Helen
    I am having the same problem on my son's iPod. Everything is up to date. as well.
  10. DaltonDepagter Win User

Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X

When I try to start my world it loads for a minute or two, black screens, and then quits minecraft and brings me back to the xbox home menu. I've tried dozens of times and have just now tried this and still nothing.
Thema:

1. Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen - Similar Threads - Minecraft world won’t

2. minecraft world won’t open because I need to free up storage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft world won’t open because I need to free up storage.: My minecraft world all of a sudden does not open and it tells me i need to free storage every time i try the first time, and after that it just says there was a problem loading the world. I...
  3. My Xbox won’t let me join other worlds in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t let me join other worlds in minecraft.: I want to play minecraft with my siblings, but they has switches and I have an Xbox. They have a Microsoft account and when I try to join them the background freezes but it does the loading...
  4. My Minecraft world won’t sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world won’t sync: My minecraft isn’t letting me sync any of my worlds. This had happened before and I don’t know why but I removed my account on my xbox one and resigned in and now I can’t sync my worlds because it...
  5. Minecraft won’t let me join friends world, causes huge lag spike for them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me join friends world, causes huge lag spike for them: Recently me and my friends have been playing survival however now every time i try join the world becomes very laggy for them. For me it says locating server but jever gets past that page. To try...
  6. My minecraft Xbox one edition world won’t sync to latest version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft Xbox one edition world won’t sync to latest version: My world on minecraft xbox one edition won’t sync to the latest version of minecraft and whenever i try the game just crashes and it kicks me to the home screen the world is 88 mb I don’t know if...
  7. Minecraft world won’t load worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load worlds: Minecraft world won’t load and it keeps happening to each of my worlds including two worlds which I’ve spent a long time on. This has started happening recently and on my last world for this to...
  8. Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft: Everytime i go onto this world it says there was a problem loading the world and i need to know how to get on 16846bf3-3afb-47bf-b650-b5717aac7157
  9. Minecraft world won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load: hi! I started this world about a week or two ago and made a lot of progress on it. But now when i start the world, it sticks on the loading screen. The actual game doesnt freeze at all, it still...
  10. Minecraft world won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t start: I’m having trouble with my Minecraft world every time I load up this world on beta I don’t feel like waiting a month or more to play my world on non beta version so please fix this, this world is...