Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

Discus and support Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rusticleaf69373, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was gone. I had a problem in the first place because I play on
    two different Xboxes because I live at two different homes and what happened was I had a problem syncing my world from one Xbox to the other and what happened was I got back to my Xbox that had the main world and it's synced the older version of the world
    from the other Xbox and now I'm stuck with it. Can somebody help me get my newer up to date world back?! I've spent at least over 30 hours since. if I was unclear about anything please let me know

:)

Rusticleaf69373, Jan 17, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!