Minecraft world is corrupted after Xbox reset

Discus and support Minecraft world is corrupted after Xbox reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few of my games kept giving me a storage error that I had no save space left, despite having plenty, and after clearing local saved games a few times... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Egge9023, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Egge9023
    Egge9023 Guest

A few of my games kept giving me a storage error that I had no save space left, despite having plenty, and after clearing local saved games a few times and resetting, I just reset the whole Xbox and kept the games. I loaded up Minecraft, tried syncing my world, and it failed to sync and then said the world was corrupted. I saw another post similar to this that was resolved but they didn’t say how Minecraft world is corrupted after Xbox reset :(. I’ve uninstalled and cleared local saved games, reinstalled, restarted… I don’t know what else to do or if I can get it back.

:)

Egge9023, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Egge9023, when it comes to corrupted files on the console or PC, unfortunately in 99% of cases it will not be possible to recover the file, in the case your minecraft world.
  3. RuipeiSun Win User

Can I get a copy of my 'corrupted’ Minecraft world from the Xbox cloud service?

Thanks. But my local save was not corrupted. It is that I did a Xbox factory reset. After that, I did try to re-sync my Minecraft world (500+MB) and the console said "the cloud save is corrupted".

Is it possible that I get the "corrupted" save from your cloud storage and then I can try to repair it? The Minecraft save is so precious to us. Is this possible?
  4. zaphunter Win User

Error 0x80a4001b Regular Xbox one

So somehow overnight it fixed itself enough to allow me to resign in with my gamertag and my settings seem to re-synced. However, I tried to pop onto my Minecraft world first and it corrupted the save data of a world. I'm trying to recover it now- but as for the xbox issue, I don't know how, but it's more or less resolved after three system resets and clearing all my accounts which seems to have corrupted save data. I'm worried that it will have corrupted more than a little Minecraft world, will return with an update later.
  5. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  6. Oskar0407 Win User

Xbox Minecraft world has disappeared from world’s list.

I have now also tried deleting and redownloading Minecraft and soft factory reseting my xbox. Now the world has reappeared but shows up with ‘The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where its in a good state and try migrating it again.’ I really don’t want to lose this world and wondering what i could do
Thema:

1. Minecraft world is corrupted after Xbox reset - Similar Threads - Minecraft world corrupted

2. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  3. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  4. Minecraft corrupted world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft corrupted world: I was playing this world one Minecraft world for about a week with my friends, and then I logged on today and it said my world was corrupted and that I need to delete it, and I tried restarting my...
  5. Minecraft world corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corruption: How do I be sure that when I am uninstalling Minecraft it is not going to delete my worlds from the cloud? 846525e7-e7c2-436e-82cf-17c2f3a3223d
  6. Minecraft worlds corrupting with message “you are out of data storage space and minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds corrupting with message “you are out of data storage space and minecraft...: I desperately need help with this. This started a year ago and I unfortunately lost my long Time 3 year survival. Basically from what I can gather when a world try’s to auto save on my profile it...
  7. My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...: My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted and deleted. He does not have ps plus. How can we get our world back? b4bbcf22-c4c2-441d-905b-72210a10db07
  8. Minecraft world corrupt and disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupt and disappeared: Hi, I played my long term world yesterday without messing with any files or doing anything different. When I tried to load the world today I had noticed that it (and one other world) had a black...
  9. Corrupt World in Minecraft for W10, vers. 1.16.221 (MoJjang)

in XBoX on Windows
    Corrupt World in Minecraft for W10, vers. 1.16.221 (MoJjang): Dear Sirs, When playing minecraft for W10, I've experienced a horrible and frustrating bug: the world, after being reloaded, looks corrupt so that huge "holes" seem to have scavenged it, somehow...
  10. Minecraft world corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupt: Hello, long story but I’m having trouble with my minecraft world which is corrupt. (By the way the accounts i discuss below are all on the same console) so when I got my xbox one s I got it with...