Minecraft world corrupt

Discus and support Minecraft world corrupt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, long story but I’m having trouble with my minecraft world which is corrupt. (By the way the accounts i discuss below are all on the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tommy B XD, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Tommy B XD
    Tommy B XD Guest

Minecraft world corrupt

Hello, long story but I’m having trouble with my minecraft world which is corrupt.

(By the way the accounts i discuss below are all on the same console)

so when I got my xbox one s I got it with Minecraft for free (ON ACCOUNT 1) However later on because I had lots of problems logging into ACCOUNT 1. I made a new account which is (ACCOUNT 2)

Later on I finally got my password back for ACCOUNT 1 but i had alot of game progress on ACCOUNT 2 so i decided to make that my main account. But i wanted to play Minecraft on ACCOUNT 2 but i had to pay for it. Somehow i made it so ACCOUNT 1 allowed ACCOUNT
    2 to have Minecraft for free and then I was able to play Minecraft on ACCOUNT 2. To allow it to happen i had to login into ACCOUNT 1 then i could go back into ACCOUNT 2 to play minecraft, otherwise it would say i don’t own the game. I dont remember what else
    i had to do to make ACCOUNT 2 to play minecraft but there is more to it than that, i think it involved family sharing but i dont exactly remember. Anyway, a few days ago i tried to get onto my xbox and it was stuck on the green loading screen so i did a hard
    restart about 3 times because it kept freezing on the loading screen. Then i got an error load up: E200 000000EF 8B051009 so i did a factory reset but kept my games and apps. During this time I already thought that I had my minecraft worlds saved on my external
    hard drive. So once the factory reset is done I login into both accounts and it asks if I want to use my settings which i already had saved on my external hard drive. I pressed yes. So once i log into both accounts and play minecraft on ACCOUNT 2 i go onto
    my world which appears to be not wiped from the factory reset. However, it doesnt sync and pops up saying “The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it’s in a good state and try migrating it again”. I tried
    deleting the game and reinstalling it on ACCOUNT 2 but the same problem occured. If anyone knows how I can play my world again which i spent hours of work on please let me know or redirect me to the appropiate people i should be asking. Thanks!

:)

Tommy B XD, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  3. TH0MASG007 Win User

Minecraft worlds failed to sync/corrupted.....help?

Minecraft doesn't need internet to work unless you play on multiplayer mode. Do you save your world before close your Minecraft? If is corrupt I suggest to copy the corrupted world and check tutorial for uncurrupt it.
  4. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
  5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Minecraft saves all corrupted - cloud save did not work

if there are any corrupted minecraft world im sorry but you got to start again.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

Hello, Caleb H. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear your Minecraft Xbox 360 world is corrupted.

Would I know if you backed up this world before the corruption, or no backup has been made?
Thema:

Minecraft world corrupt

1. Minecraft world corrupt - Similar Threads - Minecraft world corrupt

2. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  3. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  4. Minecraft corrupted world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft corrupted world: I was playing this world one Minecraft world for about a week with my friends, and then I logged on today and it said my world was corrupted and that I need to delete it, and I tried restarting my...
  5. Minecraft world corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corruption: How do I be sure that when I am uninstalling Minecraft it is not going to delete my worlds from the cloud? 846525e7-e7c2-436e-82cf-17c2f3a3223d
  6. Minecraft worlds corrupting with message “you are out of data storage space and minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds corrupting with message “you are out of data storage space and minecraft...: I desperately need help with this. This started a year ago and I unfortunately lost my long Time 3 year survival. Basically from what I can gather when a world try’s to auto save on my profile it...
  7. My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...: My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted and deleted. He does not have ps plus. How can we get our world back? b4bbcf22-c4c2-441d-905b-72210a10db07
  8. Minecraft world corrupt and disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupt and disappeared: Hi, I played my long term world yesterday without messing with any files or doing anything different. When I tried to load the world today I had noticed that it (and one other world) had a black...
  9. Corrupt World in Minecraft for W10, vers. 1.16.221 (MoJjang)

in XBoX on Windows
    Corrupt World in Minecraft for W10, vers. 1.16.221 (MoJjang): Dear Sirs, When playing minecraft for W10, I've experienced a horrible and frustrating bug: the world, after being reloaded, looks corrupt so that huge "holes" seem to have scavenged it, somehow...
  10. Please help! Corrupt Minecraft World on PS4 & Out of Storage Space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Corrupt Minecraft World on PS4 & Out of Storage Space: Hi all, My Minecraft World is stored on my PS4's 4TB harddrive; all game data saved there. It's not even close to being full. Within Minecraft itself the storage bar isn't even a quarter of the...