Minecraft world corrupt and disappeared

Discus and support Minecraft world corrupt and disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I played my long term world yesterday without messing with any files or doing anything different. When I tried to load the world today I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoseSexton, Jul 23, 2021.

1. RoseSexton
    RoseSexton Guest

Hi,

I played my long term world yesterday without messing with any files or doing anything different. When I tried to load the world today I had noticed that it (and one other world) had a black and white picture, which I assumed was a bug, and continued to load my world. It took me to a black screen, then kicked me out of Minecraft. When I reloaded the game my world was gone.

I play on the Xbox One so I'm on Bedrock. I also currently do not have Xbox Live so im afraid that if i try to delete the game cache it might delete the world forever.

I have tried restarting the Xbox, reopening Minecraft, and transferring my account to a different Xbox. (When I did that the world did show up but when I pressed sync world it said: The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it then.)

I don't know anything about file's or how to find them in the cloud (I don't have Xbox Live right now anyway). I don't know any other way to try to fix this without risking deleting the world. This is my long term world for the Xbox One that I sunk years into so if you have any ideas please let me know.

If it helps I most likely had Xbox Live while playing on that world and I'm willing to get it again if someone can explain how to find the world in the cloud and if that would even work.

TLDR: If you know how to fix corrupted world's in Minecraft or if you know how to find the save file in the cloud pleases let me know.

Thanks!

:)

RoseSexton, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Rose! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. We can try to recover your world! Recovering saved data depends on whether the console has already synchronized the deleted game to the cloud.

Try to go to a different console if possible (e.g. visiting a friend or neighbour with an Xbox One), and sign in with your account. If the game downloads your savegame intact, you can recover it.

If the console hasn't deleted the game from the cloud yet, you can go to My Games and Apps, move to the game tile, and press the Menu button.

Choose to manage the game, and there delete the local save game copy.

If you then start the game, it'll download the save state from the cloud, similar to when you visited your friend/neighbour.

If the savegame, however, is gone in the cloud as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.
  3. RoseSexton Win User

Yeah that's what I did, as stated in my original post I transferred my account onto a different Xbox and it still said the world was corrupt when I pressed sync wolds.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Yes I mean to sync but on another console!
  5. RoseSexton Win User

Hi,

Thanks for the reply I have tried this as i mentioned in my original post.

When I synced the Minecraft World it said it was corrupt.

Is that what you meant?

I don't know anything about files or the cloud so if that's not what you meant can you try explaining it a different way?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Deleted Progress

Hi Josh,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you having an issue with world disappearing. Unfortunately, the most common reason this would happen is it becoming corrupt. If a world becomes corrupt it will be removed or overwritten. You would be best to
    post on the
    Minecraft forums
    as it is Mojang server.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Minecraft world corrupt and disappeared - Similar Threads - Minecraft world corrupt

2. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  3. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  4. Minecraft corrupted world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft corrupted world: I was playing this world one Minecraft world for about a week with my friends, and then I logged on today and it said my world was corrupted and that I need to delete it, and I tried restarting my...
  5. Minecraft world corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corruption: How do I be sure that when I am uninstalling Minecraft it is not going to delete my worlds from the cloud? 846525e7-e7c2-436e-82cf-17c2f3a3223d
  6. Minecraft worlds corrupting with message “you are out of data storage space and minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds corrupting with message “you are out of data storage space and minecraft...: I desperately need help with this. This started a year ago and I unfortunately lost my long Time 3 year survival. Basically from what I can gather when a world try’s to auto save on my profile it...
  7. My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...: My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted and deleted. He does not have ps plus. How can we get our world back? b4bbcf22-c4c2-441d-905b-72210a10db07
  8. Corrupt World in Minecraft for W10, vers. 1.16.221 (MoJjang)

in XBoX on Windows
    Corrupt World in Minecraft for W10, vers. 1.16.221 (MoJjang): Dear Sirs, When playing minecraft for W10, I've experienced a horrible and frustrating bug: the world, after being reloaded, looks corrupt so that huge "holes" seem to have scavenged it, somehow...
  9. Minecraft world corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupt: Hello, long story but I’m having trouble with my minecraft world which is corrupt. (By the way the accounts i discuss below are all on the same console) so when I got my xbox one s I got it with...
  10. Please help! Corrupt Minecraft World on PS4 & Out of Storage Space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Corrupt Minecraft World on PS4 & Out of Storage Space: Hi all, My Minecraft World is stored on my PS4's 4TB harddrive; all game data saved there. It's not even close to being full. Within Minecraft itself the storage bar isn't even a quarter of the...