Minecraft won't start. 0x80040200

Discus and support Minecraft won't start. 0x80040200 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After installing the new Minecraft it worked for a few days, and now when trying to start it, it doesn't work and I get the error code 0x8004022. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XAJAGA, Sep 24, 2017.

1. XAJAGA
    XAJAGA Guest

After installing the new Minecraft it worked for a few days, and now when trying to start it, it doesn't work and I get the error code 0x8004022. I tried EVETYTHING. I tried reinstalling many times, restarting many times, and deleting data, but nothing.

:)

XAJAGA, Sep 24, 2017
  2. theopisme
    theopisme Guest
    Minecraft won't launch

Minecraft bedrock edition won't load it comes up with an error code of "0x80040200" and when I follow the instructions it doesn't fix the problem.

theopisme, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Mortaja4life
    Mortaja4life Guest
    Minecraft problem!

Hello Microsoft,

I will play minecraft but its not works!

I have restart it 12x but its give code: 0x80040200

Pleas help me

Thanks.

Mortaja4life, Sep 24, 2017
  4. Minecraft won't start. 0x80040200

Same, I've even gone through the entire troubleshooting process for games not starting, and it didn't work.

MePlayZGaming, Sep 24, 2017
  5. ProNinja1403
    ProNinja1403 Guest
    Same I've Tried Everything It Said And Even My Friend Cant Even Sort It Out!!

ProNinja1403, Nov 1, 2018
  6. MePlayZGaming Win User

Same, I've even gone through the entire troubleshooting process for games not starting, and it didn't work.
  7. ProNinja1403 Win User

Same I've Tried Everything It Said And Even My Friend Cant Even Sort It Out!!
  8. volemus Win User

0x80040200

I got it today, 3 days after hooking up a new tv. Had a bluray disc in it when I turned it on so I removed it. Then urned it off & unplugged everything for several seconds. When I plugged power back in it powered on automatically then later gave me this
    tiny little home screen in the middle of the tv (literally one ninth the screen size). So next I plug the disc back in and I get a completely blank, black screen. After a relatively long wait (~45 secs) the disc finally started up to its menu screen. But the
    image is still so small.

Surely MS should have addressed this by now!
  9. KillahScottd00d Win User

0x80040200

Just started getting this error today. It only happens when I'm in a game and then try to go to "home" or "my games and apps". Seems like an issue with the dashboard not loading properly.
  10. EctoCorvis13 Win User

0x80040200

Was trying to do a broadcast, but it wasn't working, so I went to go to the home screen, but it was black, then I get this error message and it tells me to shut off the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds. what is going on?
Thema:

1. Minecraft won't start. 0x80040200 - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't start

2. my minecraft won't let me do a thing, I load into the start of the game and that's it, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my minecraft won't let me do a thing, I load into the start of the game and that's it, I...: minecraft will load but won't let me do anything else. 63be00a6-5f9f-49d9-9488-dd5e7a1902e9
  3. Minecraft game won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game won't start: Hello! I have a problem where minecraft won't start. I will be very glad if you help me! I Updated the video card drivers, the java version also updated. No idea what needs to be done. The error...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.: Good day! My Minecraft is working fine when I'm using the Mojang account, but then when I migrate it to Microsoft it's still working fine but there's a problem. When I changed my primary email to...
  5. minecraft launcher won't start up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher won't start up.: my minecraft launcher stopped working after i got the new one, is there a solution to this? 9c4c26df-1b2f-4fd0-bba8-4461439c0d7a
  6. Minecraft PC Bundle won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PC Bundle won't start: I installed Minecraft Launcher from Xbox App on my windows 10 pc. When i try to launch it, it says updating minecraft launcher and then stops midway and displays the message "Unable to update the...
  7. minecraft won't start and idk why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft won't start and idk why: I really don't know what's happening. It confuses me because it came with my Xbox. And then it should let you uninstall it, right? But I only uninstalled it because Minecraft. Was being weird. And...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!: Hi, When i try to start Minecraft for Win10, i get to the loading screen and the game just quits. I am pretty sure i have tried just about EVERY tip on the whole internet, but nothing works....
  9. no me deja iniciar secion en minecraft ps4[translation-won't let me start session in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    no me deja iniciar secion en minecraft ps4[translation-won't let me start session in...: ya tengo mi cuenta microsoft pero a la hora de iniciar me vuelve a parecer iniciar sesión la pagina de sitio web y un codigo que puedo hacer que alguem me responda porfa se lo agradeceria...
  10. Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.: Sits at Play/Achievements/Settings/Store menu. No matter which of these you choose, it does do anything when hitting the "A" button. Tried resetting console/controllers, no change...