Minecraft won't open. It gets stuck at 34 or 41%.

Discus and support Minecraft won't open. It gets stuck at 34 or 41%. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past 2 months or so, Minecraft won't open on the PC. We are running Microsoft 11 and hadn't made any changes to the computer prior to Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephanie Petkiewicz, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Minecraft won't open. It gets stuck at 34 or 41%.

For the past 2 months or so, Minecraft won't open on the PC. We are running Microsoft 11 and hadn't made any changes to the computer prior to Minecraft stopping opening. Steps tried already:

1. Update Minecraft and Windows

2. Check for updates with video card drivers

3. Temporarily turn off anti virus software

4. Check for mods-none present

5. Install Minecraft launcher and try to open from there

6. Attempt to run as administrator

7. Uninstall and re-install Minecraft

8. Go to Task Manager and close the Runtime Broker

If you have any other suggestions, I'm listening.

Thanks!

:)

Stephanie Petkiewicz, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Lukasz Redzinski Win User

The same problem. I was using JBL charge 3 and when it is off stuck on 34% but when it is connected works perfect. Problem is with realtec audio drivier... chceck for upadate
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble opening Minecraft on your PC. Based on the steps you've already tried; it seems like you've done a lot of troubleshooting already. Here are a few more things you can try:

1. Clear the Minecraft cache: Go to the Minecraft launcher, click on "Launch options," select the profile you're using, and click on "Game directory." This will open the folder where Minecraft is installed. Delete the "cache" folder and try launching Minecraft again.

2. Disable fullscreen optimizations: Right-click on the Minecraft launcher icon, select "Properties," click on the "Compatibility" tab, and check the box that says "Disable fullscreen optimizations." Click "Apply" and try launching Minecraft again.

3. Check your firewall settings: Make sure that Minecraft is allowed through your firewall. You can do this by going to the Windows Security app, clicking on "Firewall & network protection," and selecting "Allow an app through firewall." Look for Minecraft in the list of apps and make sure it's allowed.

I hope one of these solutions works for you. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Zac AttacXX Win User

I have the same issue but with bedrock edition and I have tried everything on the internet that I can find and nothing works what do I do?

Yes I tried Uninstalling and reinstalling
  5. [wsad] Win User

My Server is stuck on Locating Server

bedrock-server-1.14.32.1

Windows 10 Minecraft v1.14.30

I have the same problem. Cannot connect to localhost:19132, from my machine or another machine on my local network.

[2020-04-12 11:41:34 INFO] Starting Server

[2020-04-12 11:41:34 INFO] Version 1.14.32.1

[2020-04-12 11:41:34 INFO] Session ID ba39c10e-00dd-4136-867c-59eabc63ffa9

[2020-04-12 11:41:34 INFO] Level Name: Bedrock level

[2020-04-12 11:41:34 INFO] Game mode: 0 Survival

[2020-04-12 11:41:34 INFO] Difficulty: 1 EASY

[2020-04-12 11:41:35 INFO] opening worlds/Bedrock level/db

[2020-04-12 11:41:36 INFO] IPv4 supported, port: 19132

[2020-04-12 11:41:36 INFO] IPv6 supported, port: 19133

[2020-04-12 11:41:36 INFO] IPv4 supported, port: 65307

[2020-04-12 11:41:36 INFO] IPv6 supported, port: 65308

[2020-04-12 11:41:36 INFO] Server started.

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> CheckNetIsolation.exe LoopbackExempt -a -p=S-1-15-2-1958404141-86561845-1752920682-3514627264-368642714-62675701-733520436

Error: Invalid Parameters

I can see the server is online with 0/10 players

[​IMG]
  6. AnthroMetal Win User

Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering

I'm experiencing the same. I show 34/41 unlocked across both platforms, but only 120 gamerscore is reflected from the Xbox One version.
Thema:

1. Minecraft won't open. It gets stuck at 34 or 41%. - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't open

2. Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me: I tried downloading it and it refuses to work like **** I spent $30 on this game only for it not to work pls help me like I really really really really really really really really really really...
  3. I opened Minecraft and it won't let me play unless I buy the game but I've had it for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I opened Minecraft and it won't let me play unless I buy the game but I've had it for...: I opened Minecraft today and it randomly said that I need to buy Minecraft in order to play, but I've already bought it years ago and no matter what I do it won't let me launch the game. What do I...
  4. Minecraft launcher won't open if Minecraft is already running.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher won't open if Minecraft is already running.: So if I have minecraft open, and try to open the launcher it just tabs me to the open window. I used to be able to open the launcher while the game was running on my old laptop but can no longer...
  5. Minecraft won't open after updating today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't open after updating today: So my kid went to open minecraft today on the Xbox series x and it says we need to update our game pass subscription. We havent had game pass in years only gold. We have had and played minecraft...
  6. Minecraft Launcher won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't open: yes i know a lot of ppl have been asking this but i still cant find the solution to my problem so first things first, my minecraft was working perfectly fine but after 2 weeks from not opening...
  7. Minecraft java edition Won't Open, or reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java edition Won't Open, or reinstall: Hi. i downloaded minecraft java edition previously and it worked fine, until i had completed microsoft account migration. When i open minecraft launcher, it just opens the microsoft store page...
  8. Minecraft launcher won't open, redirects to Microsoft gaming page on the app store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher won't open, redirects to Microsoft gaming page on the app store: So, whenever I click my Minecraft launcher icon, it doesn't open, but it redirects me to the stupid Microsoft gaming page. how am I supposed to fix this??? 6ec4efe8-9e1d-486e-81cf-58b65be3cc24
  9. XBOX Game Bar Won't Open in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Bar Won't Open in Minecraft: After installing Minecraft on my computer, I tried to open xbox game bar in full screen but it wasn't opening in full screen, it was causing problems in Xbox Game Bar, when I scrolled through the...
  10. My Minecraft World Won't Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Won't Open: I have an Xbox One S and while I was playing on my minecraft world once I lost the power to my console after reentering the game every time I open the world the game tells me there was a problem...