Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.

Discus and support Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear sir/madam, My son would like to play minecraft java edition on his pc on multiplayer. I have bought the game through his account in the play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobbertL, Jul 28, 2023.

1. RobbertL
    RobbertL Guest

Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.

Dear sir/madam,

My son would like to play minecraft java edition on his pc on multiplayer. I have bought the game through his account in the play store.

I changed all the privacy settings in the xbox family app so that he is allowed to do everything in minecraft. I also placed no age restriction on the apps and games he wants to open in the microsoft famliy link.

When he starts the m,inecraft java edition it still says he is not allowed to play multiplayed because of the microsoft account settings.

When looking online it often directs me to https://account.xbox.com/settings. This link leads to a dead end: "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

I also tried disconnecting from the account in both play store and minecraft launcher. I also restarted the laptop. Nothing seems to work. I'm starting to regret having made a childs account for him. It brings nothing but trouble. Letting him play on my microsoft account also isn't an option, as the game is purchased through his account. It now seems like I spent 30 euros for a game there is no way for him to play online.

Is there a way to get him to play online? I have been spending for over 3 hours searching the internet, but I seem to have done all that is suggested...

:)

RobbertL, Jul 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: