Minecraft wont delete or download anything

Discus and support Minecraft wont delete or download anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to download the beta texture pack for minecraft and its been stuck on downloading for weeks now, and when i went to delete cashe it also wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gerson Aguilar Rubio, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Minecraft wont delete or download anything

Im trying to download the beta texture pack for minecraft and its been stuck on downloading for weeks now, and when i went to delete cashe it also wont delete. please help me on this

:)

Gerson Aguilar Rubio, Jun 18, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Gerson!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to confirm, may I know which platform device are you playing the game, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?

Also, does the download error occurs in other games as well or just specifically for Minecraft?
  3. B3n4Pr3Zzz Win User

Fall 2012 Beta

it wont let me pin anything except minecraft
  4. TroHAM Win User

Error When Downloading Profile

5. Miraç Çoraplı Win User

Minecraft we encountered a problem we couldn't install the application (800700E9)

İ also deleted the Minecraft launcher I can't choose anything related to minecraft
  6. MrBadpun Win User

Xbox wont download anything

Nothing changed. I still have an install queue thats stuck on a 'checking for updates' loop and never actually downloads anything. I've uninstalled and reinstalled microsoft gaming services multiple times and each has done nothing. Any other advice you can give?
Thema:

1. Minecraft wont delete or download anything - Similar Threads - Minecraft wont delete

2. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  3. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  4. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  5. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  6. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  7. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  8. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  9. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...