Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

Discus and support Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elena2011k, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Elena2011k
    Elena2011k Guest

I have a valid redeem code

I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft

When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an error. I cant upload JPEG or PNG files for some reason. Wont drag and drop here to show you.

Error is as follows:

You are not logged in. Please login before redeeming a token.

AuthenticationTokenInvalid

BwSyyP5nqUGy8P5l.6.53

2023/12/25 - 06:32:17 UTC

My sister used her account without any issues. Went through the same process and it worked for her.

I have tried to clear Cache and Cookies since beginning of the Big Bang.

I can access my account, but for some reason, the error seems to be not sure of itself. Telling me that I am not signed in, but also saying AutheticationTokenInvalid?

:)

Elena2011k, Dec 25, 2023
  2. bkle lex Win User

The instructions from the Microsoft Community Moderator are WRONG. THERE IS no one that can help and half the time they hang up on you.

** you have to be logged into the MICROSOFT STORE... not the redeem.microsoft.com as they tell you on the chat and other links. Save yourself the headache from calling this help desk... just be sure to log into the Microsoft store. not just microsoft.com
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I'm sorry for the previous experience you had with our Moderators, bkle.

We understand that you have given an applicable resolution to Elena, and we appreciate you for sharing that.

It is indeed necessary to have Microsoft Store and redemption site to be on the same locale or at least logged in to the account on Microsoft Store.

Thank you and happy holidays to you, bkle!

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Elena2011k,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble redeeming your Minecraft code. Based on the error message you provided, it seems like there might be an issue with the authentication token associated with your account. Since billing and purchases is best supported by our live support team. They have advance tools to further check your account. Please reach out to them by following the steps below:

Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    4. Select the "Contact Us" button
    5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    9. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I need help

So what I did was my father bought a gift code for minecraft that was put in the region of india andi am in the uae so I took my phone downloaded a vpn and used my phone instead of my laptop to redeem the code

And when I logged in to my account that redeemed the code in minecraft is say not bought
    You wont be able to use the code. To add attempting to bypass region restrictions is also a bannable offense so id suggest not attempting to do that. Using a VPN to try and bypass the restrictions wont work in any event as you've discovered
  6. b5ddc9c0-fcbd-47bd-b Win User

Lost Microsoft account

I am sure it is on this email. I purchased a minecraft java code and used it on minecraft.net logged in my microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am - Similar Threads - Minecraft wont accept

2. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  3. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  4. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  5. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  6. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  7. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  8. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  10. did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...: so I tried to play on my Xbox 360 today and I booted it up and it worked fine but when I tried to play Minecraft on it it would not read the disc and my disc is not scratched or anything its just...