Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

Discus and support Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sheri-A, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Sheri-A
    Sheri-A Guest

Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have paid it every month.

I need help as it should not be "Expired" since you are charging my credit card for it.

:)

Sheri-A, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid it every month.

Hi Sheri! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your unauthorized renewals.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on your description, it is possible that these charges came from a different Microsoft account.

Kindly check your other Xbox email accounts on account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History > Select the date of range when you received the charges.

You may check if the subscription is active as well by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > then services and subscription.

Also, check the accounts' Order History of your family members or friends who might have been using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently at your home. It might be possible that your payment card is linked to their accounts.

If the charges can't be found, I highly suggest you reach out to your financial institution/bank to file a dispute as this will be considered fraudulent charges. They should be able to process the refund right away so that the money will be refunded back to your payment card.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Sheri-A Win User

Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid it every month.

Hi Darhyl... it is the correct account... I've paid it for years. Had this happen once before and I had to cancel and restart it!

HOW do I contact someone at Microsoft? I sign into my Microsoft account and I'm completely frustrated trying to find how to contact someone about the Minecraft Realm.

-Sheri
  4. HezekiahMichael Win User

Minecraft Realms Plus - Expired... But not really.

I ended up cancelling auto-renew entirely and temporarily deactivating my realm completely so I could set it up to be charged at times more convenient for my fixed income. Currently, I manually renew my 2-person realm every month now via my Nintendo Switch (on which I have the Switch version of Minecraft Bedrock), but I wouldn't call that a solution or even a workaround, because the problem is that auto-renew on Microsoft is correctly taking payments but not actually resulting in renewing a 2-friend realm.

Renewing manually every month on a completely different non-Microsoft game console that I also have Minecraft for is not a viable workaround for autorenewing a realm for someone who only has Minecraft Bedrock on PC.

There must be something buggy in the communication between a Microsoft server saying "the subscription has been paid this month" and the Mojang server that's supposed to answer "okay, we confirm that the existing realm is successfully renewed for the next 30 days" (or, what I think we'd all appreciate at the very least: "there was a problem renewing the existing realm, refund the customer their payment and tell them there was a problem").

(I haven't tried auto-renewing via Nintendo but problems with that method wouldn't belong here anyway.)
  5. MiltonMartin159 Win User

Minecraft Realm Expired

Yes I have a Minecraft Realms subscription that was set to auto-renew, but my realm was showing as expired.

When I signed up for the realm, I believe I set up the automatic renewal in-game (Minecraft for Windows on my pc).

Yes, I contacted Mojang through the submit a request. This was the confirmation number for my submission: 3348478.

I actually followed up with Mojang and they were able to apply 30 days to my realm, thus making it active again. This is what they said:

"Thanks for reaching back out with that information. I have located your account and applied 30 days to your Realm [Moderator removed to protect personal information] based on your purchase. If the added days are not reflected in game, you may need to log out and log back in again to refresh the connection with our servers.

Unfortunately, manually adding days to a Realm prevents any auto renewals from occurring. Because of this, your subscription is no longer connected to this realm, and we recommend canceling your subscription within 30 days to avoid any additional charges. That said, please keep in mind that extending your realm will end up failing.

Any additional days you try to add will no longer apply and you would still be charged. Other than that, you should have no problem extending a new Realm whenever you’re ready to do so."
  6. Galas Kilme Win User

Renewed realm subscription shows up as expired

I paid for the realm 3 days before it randomly became expired. Basically I renewed it, played on it, and 3 days later it expired.
Thema:

1. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Realms

2. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  3. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  4. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  7. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  8. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  9. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  10. Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm: Hello I'm having a lot of trouble playing on a friend's Minecraft realm on my pc. I have downloaded Minecraft for windows. It gets stuck loading into the realm while entering right on the part of...