Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to join a friends Realm in Minecraft Windows 10, but it says my account isn't allowed to play online when it's an adult account. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BunnyInABottle, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Minecraft Windows 10

I'm trying to join a friends Realm in Minecraft Windows 10, but it says my account isn't allowed to play online when it's an adult account. I tried going to Privacy and Safety settings to update what's allowed and it already says "Joining/creating multiplayer
    games" is set to allow. However, when I try to change any of the other settings it gives me an error when I click submit.

EDIT: Because it won't let me respond to anyone's answer - All my settings are set to allow EXCEPT for "join/create clubs" and "broadcast gameplay", I CANNOT change these because I get a pop up message saying "An unexpected error has occurred, please try
    again later", and yes, it IS an adult account.

:)

BunnyInABottle, Sep 12, 2018
  2. MimicPort5
    MimicPort5 Guest
    I want to cancel my order that was purchased without my permission.

I wanted to buy Minecraft for Windows, but my brother purchased Minecraft for Window 10 without my permission.

So I bought Minecraft for Windows, too.

And I want to cancel my order for Minecraft for window 10.

Please help me.

MimicPort5, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Sep 12, 2018
  4. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest

Minecraft Windows 10

Hello, this could possibly be because of two things, 1. you or your friends are running different versions of minecraft (due to being an Xbox insider or some other beta test program of Minecraft). Make sure you check your versions because it might not be
    allowing you to join due to that. 2. You could be having issues with your NAT type. If your NAT type is closed and your friends is open there have been issues before allowing you to join in their games. Check online for suggestions on how to program your router
    to allow a more open and favorable NAT type.

-Spy

SpyShadow, Sep 12, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Only an adult account can change the privacy settings for a child account. I suggest you to contact xbox support to verify your account settings

M3tal Daz3, Sep 12, 2018
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    What error do you get when you submit the changes to your online and privacy settings?

Also be aware, that for Minecraft you need to be able to see creations that other people made. So also change that setting to be allowed.

Arminator, Sep 12, 2018
  7. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    This error happens for 2 reasons. If you already have adult privacy settings you might want to go to your subscription status

settings>account>subscriptions

Check your Xbox live status for multiplayer gaming. If you have any questions
    contact us
    through chat or right here on the forums!

Happy gaming!

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10