Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection...

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 7월 6일 마인크래프트를 구매하였는데 윈도우10용과 모장 홈페이지에서 다운하는게 서로 다른 거라 합니다. 그래서 오늘 구매한 마인크래프트 환불을 하 싶습니다. ------ [Mod Translation - I purchased Minecraft on July... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 진영김5, Jul 8, 2019.

1. 진영김5
    진영김5 Guest

Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection...

7월 6일 마인크래프트를 구매하였는데 윈도우10용과 모장 홈페이지에서 다운하는게 서로 다른 거라 합니다.

그래서 오늘 구매한 마인크래프트 환불을 하 싶습니다.

------

[Mod Translation - I purchased Minecraft on July 6th, but it is different from downloading from Windows 10 and home page.

So I would like to get a refund for my purchase of MineCraft today.]

:)

진영김5, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection Refund Method]

Hi there
    진영김5

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question.
    If you’d like to request a refund for a purchase,
    as you've accidentally made an incorrect purchase, fill in the fields on the form and we’ll review your request promptly. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to directly assist with billing issues.

Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing in to your
    Microsoft accountand checking your order/purchase history.

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불하는법 [Translation - How to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection]

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on receiving a refund for a recent purchase. If you’d like to
    request a refund for a purchase, fill in the fields on the form and
    we’ll review your request promptly. Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing in to your
    Microsoft account.

If you have any issue, I recommend to contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I Need Help!

5. Sayann X Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불요청합니다

Hello, if you want to get a refund or be compensated, you need to contact Microsoft support directly. Here we can't help you. Desolating
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불요청합니다

here is a handy link that will explain refunds and how to go about getting one - Request Refund
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows 스타터

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  4. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  5. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  6. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  7. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  8. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  9. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  10. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션

2. Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 설치 방법