Minecraft Windows 10 Editon Redem code already resolved on an older Windows 10 version

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Editon Redem code already resolved on an older Windows 10 version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem and that I am the Redem code because you get when you buy Minecraft already solved, but I can not use the Minecraft Windows 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Battlecall LP, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Editon Redem code already resolved on an older Windows 10 version

Hello, I have a problem and that I am the Redem code because you get when you buy
    Minecraft already solved, but I can not use the Minecraft Windows 10 Editon because I had to completely reinstall my Windows, so I am asking for the following Account a Redem code revision to:

Current Minecraft Name:

Legit_Ace

UUID:

1a3f342f-24df-4482-9fb0-f8ce12d2befe

mail:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

an here a picture from Mojang Account:

Minecraft Windows 10 Editon Redem code already resolved on an older Windows 10 version [​IMG]

:)

Battlecall LP, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Trouble downloading Minecraft Windows 10 version.

I have trouble with getting the Minecraft windows 10 version. I already have miecraft, and recieved a gift code from mojang, but it says that I already used the code last year. The problem is that I dont have the windows 10 version on my computer, so I am
    wondering what happened, and how to get the windows 10 version of minecraft without paying for minecraft again?

Please help.

TrendyBucket462, Jun 4, 2017
  3. need help ASAP

So today I got a pc and a big part of that was to be able to play minecraft with mods but after purchasing minecraft windows 10 I realized that there was two versions of minecraft, windows 10 and the pc/java editon. upon realizing this I found out that mods
    aren't compatible with windows 10. I'm honestly so sad and disappointed is there any way I can get the java editon free or get a refund? I'm not trying to buy minecraft for a second time. Minecraft Windows 10 Editon Redem code already resolved on an older Windows 10 version :( please help

CallMeDeathsSon, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Editon Redem code already resolved on an older Windows 10 version

Hey there Battlecall LP,

If you redeemed the code for Minecraft on your account, then you'd be able to redownload using the steps on

this page
    since the license for the game is tied to your account. Have you checked to see if those steps work? Is it possible that you could have redeemed the code on a different account?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Jun 7, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Editon Redem code already resolved on an older Windows 10 version