Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I've been wanting to set up a minecraft realm for me and some friends of mine but I'm running into an issue. Whenever i try to create a Realm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Seanos1998, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Seanos1998
    Seanos1998 Guest

Hello. I've been wanting to set up a minecraft realm for me and some friends of mine but I'm running into an issue.

Whenever i try to create a Realm (on windows 10 edition) I am greeted with this error:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue [​IMG]

So I did what the error asked me to do and went to Xbox.com to change my privacy settings, however there seems to be a problem.

In the Xbox One/Windows 10 tab all the options are already set to allowed except for the streaming option (which i can't change for some reason, but that is a whole different story).

Here is a view of my settings screen:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue [​IMG]

So now i'm stumped. I've tried searching for answers everywhere on the internet and nowhere seems to be a solution to this problem.

I've tried countless troubleshooting guides and tutorials but to no avail. I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance!

-Sean

:)

Seanos1998, Sep 9, 2018
  2. MC g4mer 7
    MC g4mer 7 Guest
    Eror in change my security & privacy settings

HI Microsoft( Xbox )

I have paid Minecraft from your windows 10 store and sing in with Xbox account.

My friends invite me to there realm but Minecraft told me that I should change my privacy settings I go to the website and

change my privacy setting but it still show me that I should change my privacy account

Pls help me I want to enjoy with my friends realm

MC g4mer 7, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Diamond9257
    Diamond9257 Guest
    Can someone help me to connect to a Minecraft Realm for Minecraft Pocket Edition?

Hi,

I am experiencing issues connecting to any of my Xbox Live friends through realms (I use Minecraft Pocket Edition and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition). The message I keep getting is to go to your privacy settings and fix the issue because of how my Xbox Live
    account is set up. I have tried multiple options by clicking “everyone” or “friends only” and I cannot find where the option to join with friends is. I have even tried to find YouTube videos to help, followed all the steps, and I still can’t join.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks,

Christina

Diamond9257, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue

You need to go to the Privacy TAB, and allow to share your profile, most online games need to be able to see your profile to allow online play. So you will need to set it to EVERYONE.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 9, 2018
  5. Seanos1998
    Seanos1998 Guest
    I tried this but it doesn't seem to work. I've changed every option to "Everyone" and "Allow", but the issue still persists.

Seanos1998, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft Privacy issue