Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! So recently, my friends started a realm on the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. I wanted to join my friends. I remember that I had a free code for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JacqueDoe, Sep 6, 2019.

1. JacqueDoe
    JacqueDoe Guest

Hi! So recently, my friends started a realm on the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. I wanted to join my friends. I remember that I had a free code for Windows 10 version of Minecraft so I tried to use that. But when I redeemed it, it stated that it had already
    been used. I know for a fact it hasn't. I tried on my other account as well and it did not work there. It said the code had already been redeemed. Please help as I want to join my friends. Thank you!

:)

JacqueDoe, Sep 6, 2019
  2. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

This Might Just Be A Glitch But If It Says Its Been Redeemed It Probably Has Or If You Know Fully That You Havent Redeemed It And Noone Else Knows The Code Contact Xbox Support
    Here For Futher Info As They Are Very Familliar With Diagnosing Problems
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Fraying,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help you figure this out.

This is quoted directly from Mojang's "Minecraft for Windows 10" support article about the process to redeem this code, "Players
    who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page."

So it's not generating a token but still opening a Microsoft redemption page? Is that correct?

Have you migrated your Minecraft account to a Mojang account? And are you logged into the right Microsoft Account when the redemption page opens? Also quoted from the same article, "If you have an older Minecraft account (you still log
    in with your username), visit this article to find out about account migration. Once you’ve
    migrated your account, you will be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10.

You must be signed into a Microsoft/Xbox Live account in order to redeem the code. Please note that you cannot move the license once the code has been redeemed. Your code is saved on your Mojang account page for future reference."

Let us know the process you are going through to claim a token and if you meet all of these requirements to obtain a token for Minecraft Windows 10 edition from Mojang.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I did that, and I redeemed the code on my alt. But it still didn't give me free Windows 10 Minecraft. Am I not doing it right?
    Have you asked mojang as well might be on there end all so you might have to call in
  5. JacqueDoe Win User

I did that, and I redeemed the code on my alt. But it still didn't give me free Windows 10 Minecraft. Am I not doing it right?
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  5. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  6. Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC: Hello, so a few days ago I got the PC Game Pass, also I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but when I tried to install the Minecraft for Windows edition, it starts downloading, but it...
  7. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  8. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  9. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  10. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...