Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So as the title says I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition on any servers.I used to be able to play the servers I added but now with the 1.16.0... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ihctimes, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Ihctimes
    Ihctimes Guest

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought

So as the title says I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition on any servers.I used to be able to play the servers I added but now with the 1.16.0 update I can't play anything on the servers tab because there isn't anything I cannot play with my friends
    via servers.But I can join their worlds and realms but I can not join anything else.I also can't use any accessory or any skins I bought or the new emotes that just came to 1.16.0.If you have any idea how to fix it I would appriciate it.

:)

Ihctimes, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Ihctimes Win User

Thanks,but my account isn't a child account.What else can be causing this problem?
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. Xena. Win User

Minecraft windows ten

The Minecraft Editions, like the Starter or Master editions. Is what i meant by packs. And when i bought the java edition of minecraft it let me redeem the window ten version.
  5. ZUULIUS Win User

How to fix Minecraft sign in/unlock full game migrated account

I bought the Java Edition and migrated it to the Windows 10 Edition, does this not give me a free version of Windows 10 Edition Minecraft, I have to re-buy it?
  6. Marshmallow 630 Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Let me explain. Minecraft was bought in the Microsoft Store using a different account. Then that account signed out and my account signed in. I am 100% certain that I bought the full version of Minecraft Windows 10.

(EDIT) Also, it's the DEVELOPMENT beta, like the Xbox Insider Hub beta.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  5. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  6. Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC: Hello, so a few days ago I got the PC Game Pass, also I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but when I tried to install the Minecraft for Windows edition, it starts downloading, but it...
  7. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  8. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  9. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  10. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...