Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Code already used

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Code already used in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I already own a Minecraft Java edition. So I tried to buy a Windows 10 edition with the code provided by Mojang Account, but it was already used on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NURU0228, Sep 29, 2018.

1. NURU0228
    NURU0228 Guest

I already own a Minecraft Java edition.

So I tried to buy a Windows 10 edition with the code provided by Mojang Account, but it was already used on June 8, 2018.

However, there are no Minecraft Windows 10 editions in my Microsoft accounts, and I have never used Windows 10 edition code before.

How do I use this code in my account?

:)

NURU0228, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

Hello there, i have a problem with buying Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I already bought Minecraft Java edition for a few years and now i wanted to use the redeem code for it but it told me that it was already taken. I have never gave someone my login data,
    but it tells me now that the code is alteady taken. What sould i do now, i don't want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition again. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Code already used :(

TheHDCrafterYT, Sep 29, 2018
  3. minecraft code said its already redeemed

I installed Minecraft and realized that i could get the windows 10 edition for free, but when i tried using the code it said it was already taken.

FiniteEvening30, Sep 29, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello NURU0228,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. There are several different ways to redeem a prepaid code. The article entitled

How to Redeem an Xbox Prepaid Code
    will explain how to redeem the code on different devices. Any questions or concerns about a prepaid code that has already been redeemed will need to be investigated by our
    Xbox Support Team. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 30, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: