Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Chat Logs Location

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Chat Logs Location in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I am asking where I may find the Chat Logs for Multiplayer worlds for the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, I know how to find them for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Drarix1984, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Drarix1984
    Drarix1984 Guest

Hi there,

I am asking where I may find the Chat Logs for Multiplayer worlds for the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, I know how to find them for the Java Edition but the Windows 10 Edition Eludes me. Could I please have some help as I need to Check up on my Daughters
    Online Minecraft Activity just to verify that she is safe b4 I let her back Online.

Kind Regards

Drarix

:)

Drarix1984, Oct 2, 2018
  2. TRUEoli
    TRUEoli Guest
    How do i get Minecraft Java with the Windows 10 Edition?

So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and I read that if you had Minecraft Java edition you could get the Windows 10 edition. I am just wondering if there is any way to get Minecraft Java edition with the Windows 10 edition. Thanks!

TRUEoli, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?

I have built a world on my laptop with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition--logged in with XBox Live. When I log into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on a second laptop--logged in with my same Microsoft Account, my world from the first laptop is not available.

I assumed it would be. Since the Better Together update is supposed to make it available on other types of devices, would it not also make it available on another PC?

Thanks!

Jason A Graham, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Hi Drarix! After searching online for a bit it seems like it's not possible to locate the chat log files for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft. Maybe someone else knows how to, but if not I'm afraid you would have
    to find another way to check up on your daughters online minecraft activity.

Julian_, Oct 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: