Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta Not Working Properly

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta Not Working Properly in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just enrolled into the xbox insiders on windows 10 and also enrolled into the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta. I'm Now running version 1.6 and ever... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dylan Hammers, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta Not Working Properly

I just enrolled into the xbox insiders on windows 10 and also enrolled into the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta. I'm Now running version 1.6 and ever since I did that, anytime I start a world, it force quits after a few seconds. I've already tried resetting
    the game via the settings app and also uninstalling and reinstalling. Any suggestions?

:)

Dylan Hammers, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta Not Working Properly :)

Misses Quinzel, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition | Differences Between Disc and Xbox One Versions

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.

Ackis, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta Not Working Properly

Please submit a bug report through the Xbox Insiders app on your platform. It can be hard to troubleshoot a beta program, but providing that information to the development team will be valuable to help getting it fixed.

One troubleshooting step you can try is to go to Settings > Apps and then find Minecraft in the list and click "Advanced Options" form there "Reset" the app and see if that helps resolve your issue. You might also want to check if there are any system or
    firmware updates for your computer.

PalmettoBling, Jul 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta Not Working Properly