Minecraft Windows 10 Edición locks my PC when I login to my XBOX Account inside the game.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edición locks my PC when I login to my XBOX Account inside the game. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I login my account to Minecraft Windows 10 [ONLY WHEN I LOGIN] the game gets slow and it lock my PC, so I have to reboot it. I have already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Superstcrackvip, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edición locks my PC when I login to my XBOX Account inside the game.

When I login my account to Minecraft Windows 10 [ONLY WHEN I LOGIN] the game gets slow and it lock my PC, so I have to reboot it.

I have already reinstalled the game and once it worked, but now it does not serves.

Please, help me.

:)

Superstcrackvip, Aug 11, 2018
  2. App sharing among different family accounts on the same windows 10 PC?

I just upgraded my PC to windows 10. Along with that, I got a free upgrate to the Minecraft windows 10 beta edition, which was loaded to my profile on the xbox app. I have 3 kids with separate logins on this computer, and when they go to their Xbox programs
    minecraft is not listed. They are all listed as my children under my account. Is there a way to share xbox apps like this among family members on the same computer?

CrypticOcean850, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Redeemed code- cant find game

We bought a new xbox one and received 3 x games with it. I redeemed the Windows version of Minecraft on the Xbox. I then realised it was another code I had to redeem for the xbox version, which I entered and my son has played. Now, he wants to play on the
    PC and I cant find the game in my account. When I log on to my PC via Microsoft login, it says the code has already been redeemed. The card says Windows 10 Full Game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta. Can any one help on this one? Thanks in advance

DishierFormula4, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edición locks my PC when I login to my XBOX Account inside the game.

Hello, Can You Play Any Other Games On Your PC?

If So, It Will Probably Be A Problem On Mojang's Side Of Things.

Mojang Support

- The Xbox Ambassador Team

TheRealProGam3z, Aug 11, 2018
  5. -----------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I can play others games and I can play Minecraft Windows 10 Edicion, the problem is when I login my XBOX account to Minecraft Windows 10 to play in servers; when I do that (Login my XBOX account), automatically the game gets
    slow and when I move my mouse/cursor my PC locks for one minute and when it unlock I move the mouse/cursor again and I lock again, infinitely.

Superstcrackvip, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edición locks my PC when I login to my XBOX Account inside the game.