Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I heard that people who use to have old accounts, and bought the game before 2018 could get it for free (the windows 10 edition) but i cant find it in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lukrain, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Lukrain
    Lukrain Guest

I heard that people who use to have old accounts, and bought the game before 2018 could get it for free (the windows 10 edition) but i cant find it in my mojang account, and i am pretty sure i bought a long time ago... please help me!

:)

Lukrain, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ArminatorX Win User

How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

I'm pretty sure it was for bedrock. Supposedly the code was sent out a while ago, but I have no way of finding it.
    Minecraft was never sent as code in a Xbox Live message (unless someone sent you the game as a gift).

And if you redeemed the code, there is no need to search the code anymore, as games you redeem with a code are added to your account. So once you add a game via a code, you will always find it in the "Ready to Install" section of your console, or your Library
    on your Windows 10 Store.

If you had the Xbox One Version, you would be able to upgrade to the Bedrock Minecraft on Xbox One for free if you bought the One Version digitally, or played the disc version of Minecraft Xbox One Version for more than 5 hours before February 2018.

But that would NOT give you the Windows 10 Version.

Only if you bought the JAVA Minecraft before October 2018, you would see a redemption button on your Mojang Account website, that would then reveal a code for the Windows 10 Version. That code could then be redeemed on the Windows 10 store to get the Bedrock
    Version for Windows 10.

So you could only upgrade from a previous Minecraft on the same platform (i.e. Java -> Windows 10 Bedrock and Xbox One Version to Xbox Bedrock). But you could NOT cross-platform update (from Xbox One to Windows).
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

When you redeemed your Java Minecraft on Mojang, you have gotten a 5x5 code to redeem Minecraft on the Windows 10 store.

This redemption is a separate service of your Mojang account, and it's possible to use a Microsoft Account email that is different from your Mojang account email.

Mojang (which gives you Java Minecraft) is separate from the Microsoft Windows Store App, which uses a Microsoft Account email when you redeemed that 5x5 code.

After redemption of that code, the Windows 10 Minecraft is tied to the Microsoft Account email you used on your Windows 10 PC. From then on, you don't really need the Mojang account anymore, if you only want to play on Windows 10. You will then get the game
    from the Windows 10 store only, with the E-Mail account you used on the Windows 10 store during code redemption.

So make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft Account email (which might not necessarily be the Mojang account email) when you use the Windows 10 Store app to re-download your Windows 10 Minecraft again.
  4. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

I did that, and I redeemed the code on my alt. But it still didn't give me free Windows 10 Minecraft. Am I not doing it right?
    If you redeemed the Code on your "alt", then Minecraft Windows 10 is bound to that account only.

In order to get Minecraft on your PC then, you would have to open the Store app on your Windows 10 device, and in the upper right, sign out of your "non-alt" account in the store app. Then sign in with your "alt" account, and you should find Windows 10 Minecraft
    in your account's library. Simply download Minecraft from the library, and you should be able to play the game on your "non-alt" account as well.

But only your "alt" account that originally redeemed the code can re-download Minecraft from the store. No one else can.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows10

Please check under https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if your purchase for Minecraft Windows 10 shows up.

Be aware that Minecraft for Windows 10 is different from Minecraft on Xbox and also different from Java Minecraft on PC. If you bought Java Minecraft BEFORE Oct. 2018, you need to sign into your Mojang account on the Minecraft.net website, and can redeem
    a code for Windows 10 Minecraft.

After you got Minecraft for Windows 10, make sure you sign in with the same account that you bought it. Open the Windows 10 store, check that's the right account in the upper right.

Then open the menu and check your library. If you bought Minecraft 10 with that account, you will find it there.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Cant

2. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  3. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  4. How do i migrate my Mojang minecraft Account after the migration window is over? I cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i migrate my Mojang minecraft Account after the migration window is over? I cant...: I cannot login into my Mojang account due to forgetting the security questions. I want to migrate my account and cant do it. 3e01294b-2efc-4687-8092-ed4c8564285b
  5. i cant sign in with Xbox live windows 11 i try Xbox app ,Minecraft it does not work can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant sign in with Xbox live windows 11 i try Xbox app ,Minecraft it does not work can you...: won't let me sign in [img] c526926d-c3a8-40fa-8adb-b616ce61bf8b
  6. I bought minecraft for windows but i cant play it it was working since i bought it untill now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft for windows but i cant play it it was working since i bought it untill now: I tried reinstalling it I tried opening it from the launcher I tried opening from the microsoft store and whenever I click sign in it says unlock the full version also im trying to add a...
  7. I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.: I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition before it merged with java to become one game, so I cannot download the product I payed for. I have made sure I am logged into the same account that I...
  8. Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...: Hello, My son tried to log in to Minecraft with my MS account(i gave him permission and he bought it), but the login page requires Windows Hello PIN which i cant remember or reset because its not...
  9. cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...: i dont know how to fix this and ive been trying to link these accounts so i can use the same character. 9cfeb4b2-62e0-42fe-a8fe-1ed0138c3774
  10. cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code: I bought minecraft pc version a few days ago and it says it comes with a free version of minecraft windows 10, but when i get the code and try to use it , it says it has been used before and i...