Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing on World Generation

Discus and support Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing on World Generation in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC and it keeps crashing after trying to generate a world. I have tried the majority of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZCintron, Feb 21, 2019.

1. ZCintron
    ZCintron Guest

I have recently downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC and it keeps crashing after trying to generate a world. I have tried the majority of the trouble shooting options, restarting, and re-installing the game multiple times. All my drivers and
    apps are up to date and I cannot seem to figure out why this version of Minecraft will not run. I have even tried using a different account and the same issue occurs every time. The Java version works fine but not the Windows 10 Edition that allows me to play
    across multiple platforms. I hope someone can help resolve this issue.

:)

ZCintron, Feb 21, 2019
  2. RhysMassar Win User

I have the same Issue, but whenever I join another world that my friend hosts it works but I cant play a Local World.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi ZCintron,

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help.

First I recommend looking over this troubleshooting article for when games are not responding or crashing on Window 10 that goes over some things you may have tried already but also there may be something you haven't tried yet:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-freezes-stops-responding-windows-10

If that article does not help with the issue then I recommend restarting your computer with a clean boot to make sure there isn't any other programs interfering with the launching of a world:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

I hope that helps!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
  6. MB5656 Win User

minecraft keeps crushing on pc (windows 10 beta)

Here are some tips to prevent the app from crashing while loading or playing the game.

Close out of any Apps or programs,

Make sure no antivirus is running in the background.

When you open the app on windows 10 wait for the Xbox Game Bar Tip (the box that says us Win+G to start recording) to come up before playing any worlds. on the iPad, try reinstalling the game. and/or delete a few Minecraft worlds. there might be too many
    worlds saved for the game to load all of it.

(Note: if you are trying to play offline on the windows 10 edition v15.0 has made it impossible to play offline)

Hope that helps :)

reply back if it keeps crashing
Thema:

1. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing on World Generation - Similar Threads - Minecraft Window Edition

2. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  5. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  6. Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC: Hello, so a few days ago I got the PC Game Pass, also I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but when I tried to install the Minecraft for Windows edition, it starts downloading, but it...
  7. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  8. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  9. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  10. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...