Minecraft: Win10 dies after Mojang splash screen

Discus and support Minecraft: Win10 dies after Mojang splash screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Anyone has any clues at to why my installed Minecraft Win10 would die right after the launching seeing "Mojang" splash screen? It was working fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oxaries, Apr 30, 2017.

1. oxaries
    oxaries Guest

Hi

Anyone has any clues at to why my installed Minecraft Win10 would die right after the launching seeing "Mojang" splash screen? It was working fine last week.

thank you.

:)

oxaries, Apr 30, 2017
  2. Alejandro D2
    Alejandro D2 Guest
    My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work.

Just an update my Minecraft is not showing the mojang screen anymore just straight white.

Alejandro D2, Apr 30, 2017
  3. Martinjanas
    Martinjanas Guest
    Minecraft WIN10 edition Mojang key problem

Hello.When i want to activate my key on store it will say:this gift code was redeemed,but i dont have a full version of MC10E.I have just one microsoft account... Please help.

Martinjanas, Apr 30, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey oxaries! Do you get any error messages or codes when the game crashes? Additionally, you may want to try reinstalling the game to see if that helps resolve the issue. Post back and let me know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, May 2, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey oxaries! Do you get any error messages or codes when the game crashes? Additionally, you may want to try reinstalling the game to see if that helps resolve the issue. Post back and let me know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Linda.h Win User

App crashes on July 11 lock daily challenge

Yes I've restarted my Surface rt tablet and what happens is it goes to the loading splash screen and then the app dies
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft not sending redemption codes

Hello Char,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We do not send the codes for the Windows 10 edition. These come from Mojang. Here is the steps on how to claim the Windows 10 version.

1. Go to minecraft.net

2. Login with your MC Java account.

3. Click big green "Buy Minecraft" button.

4. You will get a screen saying: You already own Minecraft, and below that, in small text, a link provided to claim your Win10 edition.

5. Follow that link and provide your Win10 (Microsoft) account.

6. Open MS store in Win10, look for Minecraft. It should now say that you own it.

7. Install and play.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. xl AesiR Win User

Microsoft not sending redemption codes

Hello Char,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We do not send the codes for the Windows 10 edition. These come from Mojang. Here is the steps on how to claim the Windows 10 version.

1. Go to minecraft.net

2. Login with your MC Java account.

3. Click big green "Buy Minecraft" button.

4. You will get a screen saying: You already own Minecraft, and below that, in small text, a link provided to claim your Win10 edition.

5. Follow that link and provide your Win10 (Microsoft) account.

6. Open MS store in Win10, look for Minecraft. It should now say that you own it.

7. Install and play.

Thanks,

Brad
    Yeep
  9. XA JJKILLERs Win User

No Minecraft Village and Pillage Update

I have Minecraft, but for some reason, it hasn't updated to have the Minecraft Village and Pillage update, or any update after that. Has it not come to Xbox One yet, or is there a different problem?
    If it says xbox one edition on the splash screen you are not on the supported bedrock edition
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Win10 dies after Mojang splash screen - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win10 dies

2. Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?: After updating the game Minecraft a few days ago on my WIndows 10 PC, I found that the game will not play music or sound when it should. I have already tried restarting the game several times,...
  3. Why do I open the game after downloading minecraft win10 in XBOX, but it shows "Preview"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I open the game after downloading minecraft win10 in XBOX, but it shows "Preview": Why do I open the game after downloading minecraft win10 in XBOX, but it shows "Preview" 86507ac0-ebcd-4697-8e61-f2df2c408647
  4. I changed my user folder name and now I can't install Minecraft(win10 edition).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my user folder name and now I can't install Minecraft(win10 edition).: after changing my user folder name i can no longer launch or download minecraft (via the minecraft launcher from the windows store) any solutions ? e072ccda-b6ba-4263-b7a2-e2a1fed4df24
  5. Minecraft Win10: "There was a problem loading this world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Win10: "There was a problem loading this world": I have Minecraft bedrock for windows 10. Today while I was playing, my computer unexpectedly shut down. Now whenever I try to open the world, it simply says "There was a problem loading this...
  6. Minecraft win10版安装时选择硬盘页面疑问。。。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win10版安装时选择硬盘页面疑问。。。: 我E,F盘呢?想装E盘,看看什么问题呢? [img] [img] [img] [ *** Moved from zh-hans Community by Microsoft Moderator *** ] 20974cd0-9f29-4c4d-827f-fc49e0b16c65
  7. Minecraft for Win10 for free with Minecraft Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Win10 for free with Minecraft Java: I was about to play Minecraft java when i saw a popup in the launcher saying that i could get Minecraft Bedrock for windows 10 if i had bought minecraft before april 2018. I bought minecraft...
  8. Bought Minecraft Win10 in Jan '18 but not on my account after Windows reinstall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought Minecraft Win10 in Jan '18 but not on my account after Windows reinstall: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on Jan. 6, 2018. It came with a code to get Minecraft for Windows 10 at no charge. I've been playing the Windows 10 version since then. All my achievements are...
  9. problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10.

in XboX Insiders
    problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10.: Hi. i have some problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10. I dont have any button to unenroll. I tried every solution in FAQ, but it's doesn't help submitted by...
  10. problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10

in XboX Insiders
    problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10: Hi. i have some problems with the unenroll the beta test of minecraft for win10. I dont have any button to unenroll. I tried every solution in FAQ, but it's doesn't help submitted by...