Minecraft - Win 10 problem

Discus and support Minecraft - Win 10 problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone and thank you for your time. I've been trying to redeem my Windows 10 Minecraft Edition since I have bought Java Minecraft before the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AnoniTin, Jan 6, 2020.

1. AnoniTin
    AnoniTin Guest

Hello everyone and thank you for your time.

I've been trying to redeem my Windows 10 Minecraft Edition since I have bought Java Minecraft before the 19th of October of 2018.

When I click on "redeem" it says an e-mail with my code is going to be in my inbox. But although I tried many times, there is no e-mail.

How can I solve this? Any idea?

Thank you in advance.

:)

AnoniTin, Jan 6, 2020
  2. AnoniTin Win User

Thank you so much for your fast answer Brad. I will try everything you mentioned here.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello AnoniTin,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are not receiving code for Minecraft windows 10. You can try and reach out to
    Mojang support as they are the developer. You can also try to request a call from Xbox support and see is they can assist you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mastermarc1000 Win User

Minecraft Marketplace

verwend PC mit Win 10 Pro 64bit v1903

Minecraft v1.12.1

Netzwerkverbindung ist OK

_______

[Translation - use PC with Win 10 Pro 64bit v1903

Minecraft v1.12.1

Network connection is OK]
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

Yes you can use the same account on Minecraft Win 10 and Minecraft PE.
  6. Ackis Win User

Minecraft Win 10.

Can you host and your friend join you?
Thema:

1. Minecraft - Win 10 problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win problem

2. i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help: i was trying to update my game and it wasnt working so i deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to see if the update would come with it but all my worlds where gone after i deleted minecraft...
  3. Minecraft for window : not playable on this device - win 11 -22H2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for window : not playable on this device - win 11 -22H2: Installing Minecraft from Microsoft store and official Minecraft website (launcher for win10/11), Give Unable to Update The Minecraft Native Launcher installing Minecraft legacy launcher work...
  4. LAN mode not working in Minecraft Badrock 1.19.62 Win 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LAN mode not working in Minecraft Badrock 1.19.62 Win 10 Edition: Hello, my name is Eliabe, I live in Brazil, and my Minecraft in the Windows 10 version is not working in LAN mode, my world does not appear on the LAN network on mobile devices, I have tried...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock (Win 10 edition) kann keine realms erstellen / oder multiplayer features...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock (Win 10 edition) kann keine realms erstellen / oder multiplayer features...: Hallo, ich kann keiner welt von Freunden beitreten oder sie mir. Zudem kann ich keine realms erstellen. Wenn ich versuche eins zu erstellen kommt die fehlermeldung, dass ich meine...
  6. Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated): I normally use an alternative launcher (for years), which logs in to my Microsoft account and grants access to the application to load resources and start Minecraft. Although it seems to go...
  7. Minecraft win 10 Crashes when trying to hold a Custom textured item with the official...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win 10 Crashes when trying to hold a Custom textured item with the official...: Im making a texturepack Right Now and Everytime i try to take an item in my hand the game just freezes and i have to alt+f4 out of it to exit. Nothing on the texture pack option in the manifest...
  8. Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem: When i enter minecraft windows 10 it shows the mojang studios screen its all fine then the text disappears which is good then it turns white and then back to red and starts flickering red and...
  9. Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition: Just when I try to log in, it immediately ask for a password to another Microsoft account. And I can not log in to an account where I have assigned MC Win 10 Edition. Please help....
  10. Problem with claiming Minecraft on Win 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with claiming Minecraft on Win 10 edition: Hello, My friend started playing on pocket edition so I wanted to use the free windows 10 edition code ( because I already have Minecraft "java" ( hates this name ) so it's free to claim ) but...