Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem

Discus and support Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i enter minecraft windows 10 it shows the mojang studios screen its all fine then the text disappears which is good then it turns white and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZackKaraus, Dec 31, 2020.

1. ZackKaraus
    ZackKaraus Guest

When i enter minecraft windows 10 it shows the mojang studios screen its all fine then the text disappears which is good then it turns white and then back to red and starts flickering red and black. How do i fix this problem?

:)

ZackKaraus, Dec 31, 2020
  2. luke9799366 Win User

Minecraft: bedrock edition world self delete

Hello! Which Edition Of Minecraft Bedrock Are You Running? Like Win 10, Xbox, PE?

-DroptopFiji-
  3. QuestionQuest Win User

Minecraft wrong player

thx for the Reply,

yes this is my Problem we transferred it from minecraft win edition to minecraft win edition
  4. pejaadam Win User

Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition

Okay, the problem has been averted. Thanks for the help.
  5. pejaadam Win User

Hey ,

Just to make sure we are on the same page, you are being asked to login to an account which you don't have the password to?
    Hey, No, that's not the point. I just can not log in to the account to which I have assigned the MC WIN10E for the reasons mentioned above. I remember all logins and passwords.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Pejaadam,

Thanks for keeping us updated on this situation, however, I believe there is some miscommunication going on. So, you are trying to log in to Minecraft on Windows 10. It is asking for a password to another Microsoft Account connected to Minecraft though,
    which is not the account you were trying to sign into?

Is there any issues with the account that has Minecraft on it? Is it possible to sign into both emails onto our Microsoft Site?

Thank you in advance for the information
Thema:

1. Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win Edition

2. i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help: i was trying to update my game and it wasnt working so i deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to see if the update would come with it but all my worlds where gone after i deleted minecraft...
  3. Minecraft for window : not playable on this device - win 11 -22H2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for window : not playable on this device - win 11 -22H2: Installing Minecraft from Microsoft store and official Minecraft website (launcher for win10/11), Give Unable to Update The Minecraft Native Launcher installing Minecraft legacy launcher work...
  4. LAN mode not working in Minecraft Badrock 1.19.62 Win 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LAN mode not working in Minecraft Badrock 1.19.62 Win 10 Edition: Hello, my name is Eliabe, I live in Brazil, and my Minecraft in the Windows 10 version is not working in LAN mode, my world does not appear on the LAN network on mobile devices, I have tried...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock (Win 10 edition) kann keine realms erstellen / oder multiplayer features...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock (Win 10 edition) kann keine realms erstellen / oder multiplayer features...: Hallo, ich kann keiner welt von Freunden beitreten oder sie mir. Zudem kann ich keine realms erstellen. Wenn ich versuche eins zu erstellen kommt die fehlermeldung, dass ich meine...
  6. Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated): I normally use an alternative launcher (for years), which logs in to my Microsoft account and grants access to the application to load resources and start Minecraft. Although it seems to go...
  7. Minecraft win 10 Crashes when trying to hold a Custom textured item with the official...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win 10 Crashes when trying to hold a Custom textured item with the official...: Im making a texturepack Right Now and Everytime i try to take an item in my hand the game just freezes and i have to alt+f4 out of it to exit. Nothing on the texture pack option in the manifest...
  8. Minecraft win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win 10: Hello , i play minecraft windows 10 edition(1.19.0) on my laptop ( i3 , 8 Ram) But I have lag and low FPS . And i also play the java version and i get 100+ fps and no lag it run smoothly . But in...
  9. Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.: I wanted to know if I was to get a addon (mod) on windows 10 Minecraft would that same addon transfer over to the xbox one Minecraft. Thanks in advance to who ever answers this....
  10. Minecraft win 10 edit, cannot see friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win 10 edit, cannot see friends: Win 10 edition, me and my son, We trybto add each other as friends, nothing happens, If we log in to xbox account, we can see that we did add each other, and are friends, and can see each...