Minecraft win 10 edit, cannot see friends

Discus and support Minecraft win 10 edit, cannot see friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Win 10 edition, me and my son, We trybto add each other as friends, nothing happens, If we log in to xbox account, we can see that we did add each... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelEdmond4, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Minecraft win 10 edit, cannot see friends

Win 10 edition, me and my son,

We trybto add each other as friends, nothing happens,

If we log in to xbox account, we can see that we did add each other, and are friends, and can see each other as playing Minecraft, but nothing shows on either Minecraft.

*Rant*

Seriously, between this and the hassle of setting up permissions on the family accounts (when they decided to actually work) and me signing in to update their settings, which requires them to sign in... on my screen...Then are prompted that tyey need help from a parent... So i need to sign in... On the same bloody window as i signed in on.... No wonder so many parents dont use parental controls, overly complicated for no reason.

*Rant over*

:)

MichaelEdmond4, Jan 27, 2021
  2. luke9799366 Win User

Minecraft: bedrock edition world self delete

Hello! Which Edition Of Minecraft Bedrock Are You Running? Like Win 10, Xbox, PE?

-DroptopFiji-
  3. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  4. QuestionQuest Win User

Minecraft wrong player

thx for the Reply,

yes this is my Problem we transferred it from minecraft win edition to minecraft win edition
  5. ErringEmperor51 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
    I have the pc game linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when I try to play the win 10 edition it says that I have to buy it
  6. ZenMemesiF Win User

‘Installation stopped’ problem

Minecraft Windows 10 edition cannot be downloaded on Xbox One, maybe you have another version
    Sorry, it’s a little confusing. I meant the version of Minecraft other than the Xbox One edition, the one titled simply ‘Minecraft’, with the cover having both steve and alex on it. I’m not good at explaining this but you’ll know it when you see it
Thema:

Minecraft win 10 edit, cannot see friends

1. Minecraft win 10 edit, cannot see friends - Similar Threads - Minecraft win edit

2. i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help: i was trying to update my game and it wasnt working so i deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to see if the update would come with it but all my worlds where gone after i deleted minecraft...
  3. Minecraft for window : not playable on this device - win 11 -22H2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for window : not playable on this device - win 11 -22H2: Installing Minecraft from Microsoft store and official Minecraft website (launcher for win10/11), Give Unable to Update The Minecraft Native Launcher installing Minecraft legacy launcher work...
  4. LAN mode not working in Minecraft Badrock 1.19.62 Win 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LAN mode not working in Minecraft Badrock 1.19.62 Win 10 Edition: Hello, my name is Eliabe, I live in Brazil, and my Minecraft in the Windows 10 version is not working in LAN mode, my world does not appear on the LAN network on mobile devices, I have tried...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock (Win 10 edition) kann keine realms erstellen / oder multiplayer features...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock (Win 10 edition) kann keine realms erstellen / oder multiplayer features...: Hallo, ich kann keiner welt von Freunden beitreten oder sie mir. Zudem kann ich keine realms erstellen. Wenn ich versuche eins zu erstellen kommt die fehlermeldung, dass ich meine...
  6. Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated): I normally use an alternative launcher (for years), which logs in to my Microsoft account and grants access to the application to load resources and start Minecraft. Although it seems to go...
  7. Minecraft win 10 Crashes when trying to hold a Custom textured item with the official...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win 10 Crashes when trying to hold a Custom textured item with the official...: Im making a texturepack Right Now and Everytime i try to take an item in my hand the game just freezes and i have to alt+f4 out of it to exit. Nothing on the texture pack option in the manifest...
  8. Minecraft win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win 10: Hello , i play minecraft windows 10 edition(1.19.0) on my laptop ( i3 , 8 Ram) But I have lag and low FPS . And i also play the java version and i get 100+ fps and no lag it run smoothly . But in...
  9. Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.: I wanted to know if I was to get a addon (mod) on windows 10 Minecraft would that same addon transfer over to the xbox one Minecraft. Thanks in advance to who ever answers this....
  10. Minecraft Ban on Win 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ban on Win 10 edition: Hello, I apparently got banned for hate speech on Minecraft and I can't play nor host any online servers and I can't log into the marketplace. I don't believe I ever said something that could be...