Minecraft win 10 Crashes when trying to hold a Custom textured item with the official...

Discus and support Minecraft win 10 Crashes when trying to hold a Custom textured item with the official... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im making a texturepack Right Now and Everytime i try to take an item in my hand the game just freezes and i have to alt+f4 out of it to exit. Nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YourNotLuis, Oct 17, 2022.

1. YourNotLuis
    YourNotLuis Guest

Minecraft win 10 Crashes when trying to hold a Custom textured item with the official...

Im making a texturepack Right Now and Everytime i try to take an item in my hand the game just freezes and i have to alt+f4 out of it to exit. Nothing on the texture pack option in the manifest got changed except the uuids to ones from uuidgenerator,com

Any Ideas?

:)

YourNotLuis, Oct 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft win 10 Crashes when trying to hold a Custom textured item with the official Microsoft Template

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this YOURNOTLUIS

Is this happening only when you use this specific texture pack?
    If you try to disable it, the game works as expected?
    Also, are you playing the bedrock or the Java edition?
    Is this the tutorial that you're following?
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/minecraft/cre...
  3. PsychicWolf1006 Win User

insider hub minecraft beta issues

Hi!

Try these steps to leave Minecraft Beta:

1. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    2. Uninstall Minecraft.
    3. Power cycle Xbox console by holding down the power button until the console turns off, wait 10 seconds, then turn the console back on.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from the Ready to Install section of Games & Apps.
    More details on how to leave a Minecraft Beta are available here:

How to Join (and leave) a Minecraft Beta

I hope it helps :)

Regards
    I also have the same problem, insider hub crashes when i press unroll on win 10
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Qual o caminho do executável do Minecraft windows 10 edition?[What is the path of the Windows 10 edition Minecraft executable? ]

Hi Rodrigo,

We understand it can be frustrating when trying to find the path of the Windows 10 edition Minecraft executable.

I recommend bringing up the start menu then doing a search for Run. Afterwards, type
    %appdata% and it should show .Minecraft in a
    roaming folder.

There is also the option of starting up Minecraft, on the main menu, go to mods and texture packs then open 'open texture pack'. That will open the file browser to the texture pack directory, which is a sub-directory of the .minecraft
    directory.

Please check out the following link:
    Windows 10 help

I hope this helps :)
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft addon links not working through Microsoft Edge

You can't install Minecraft Addons on the Xbox console through the Internet Browser.

The console only allows addons adn texture packs from the official Minecraft Store inside the game.

You can only use these add ons that you download through a browser on your Windows 10 PC.
  6. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I checked through my purchase history and it does not show the Minecraft game for some reason, i assume it may be because i add Microsoft credit to my account and use that to purchase items.

However in my purchase history there is several Minecraft texture packages, so these should prove i have once owned the game, only a fool would buy texture packages for a game they did not own.

I also have 40% of Achievements for the game so i obviously played for a period of time.

I know i played the game online because when i was not connected to the internet my worlds did not appear.

Texture packs and skin packs i have brought (According to my purchase history)

MINECRAFT FANTASY TEXTURE PACK

MINECRAFT FESTIVE SKIN PACK

MINECRAFT CITY TEXTURE PACK
Thema:

1. Minecraft win 10 Crashes when trying to hold a Custom textured item with the official... - Similar Threads - Minecraft win Crashes

2. i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help: i was trying to update my game and it wasnt working so i deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to see if the update would come with it but all my worlds where gone after i deleted minecraft...
  3. Minecraft for window : not playable on this device - win 11 -22H2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for window : not playable on this device - win 11 -22H2: Installing Minecraft from Microsoft store and official Minecraft website (launcher for win10/11), Give Unable to Update The Minecraft Native Launcher installing Minecraft legacy launcher work...
  4. LAN mode not working in Minecraft Badrock 1.19.62 Win 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LAN mode not working in Minecraft Badrock 1.19.62 Win 10 Edition: Hello, my name is Eliabe, I live in Brazil, and my Minecraft in the Windows 10 version is not working in LAN mode, my world does not appear on the LAN network on mobile devices, I have tried...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock (Win 10 edition) kann keine realms erstellen / oder multiplayer features...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock (Win 10 edition) kann keine realms erstellen / oder multiplayer features...: Hallo, ich kann keiner welt von Freunden beitreten oder sie mir. Zudem kann ich keine realms erstellen. Wenn ich versuche eins zu erstellen kommt die fehlermeldung, dass ich meine...
  6. Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated): I normally use an alternative launcher (for years), which logs in to my Microsoft account and grants access to the application to load resources and start Minecraft. Although it seems to go...
  7. Minecraft win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win 10: Hello , i play minecraft windows 10 edition(1.19.0) on my laptop ( i3 , 8 Ram) But I have lag and low FPS . And i also play the java version and i get 100+ fps and no lag it run smoothly . But in...
  8. Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.: I wanted to know if I was to get a addon (mod) on windows 10 Minecraft would that same addon transfer over to the xbox one Minecraft. Thanks in advance to who ever answers this....
  9. Minecraft Ban on Win 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ban on Win 10 edition: Hello, I apparently got banned for hate speech on Minecraft and I can't play nor host any online servers and I can't log into the marketplace. I don't believe I ever said something that could be...
  10. How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard: How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard I need to use on this [img] [img] Or this [img] [img] a3c1c7e6-3d7d-4fc3-92b7-fe886370b018