Minecraft Win 10 Achivements NOT WORKING

Discus and support Minecraft Win 10 Achivements NOT WORKING in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have according to the Xbox app on my Win 10 computer 28h and 33 min of gametime with Minecraft win 10 edition. But I have done 0 achivements. I'ts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LordHodgins, Aug 5, 2018.

1. LordHodgins
    LordHodgins Guest

I have according to the Xbox app on my Win 10 computer 28h and 33 min of gametime with Minecraft win 10 edition.

But I have done 0 achivements. I'ts been played in Survival mode and I have been online (as I am allways connected to internet).

So the last 2 days I been struggeling to figure out wth is wrong, that include a complete install of minecraft.

According to Xbox app I am connected. It can find the games and tell me how long i played, So i found this solitari card game and done a few games and that wont work either.... as the first achivement is to flip a card..... any can get that!

What am I doing wrong here? I cant connect more then I allready am.

So why wont it pick up the achivements, block destroyed and the monsters killed?

:)

LordHodgins, Aug 5, 2018
  2. MINECRAFT: WINDOWS 10 EDITION ACHIVEMENTS WILL NOT UNLOCK

MY MINECRAFT: WINDOWS 10 EDITION ACHIVEMENTS WILL NOT UNLOCK. I HAVE WAITED TWO WEEKS, EVEN TALKED TO XBOX SUPPORT.

PresidentEdge, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Minecraft in Win 10

Hi, I cannot unlock Minecraft using "Unlock full game" button. Also, cannot do it through Mojang account as there I cannot find respective button to refert my Microsoft account.

ValidPegasus447, Aug 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: