(Minecraft) Why haven't I received my Vanilla Cape?

Discus and support (Minecraft) Why haven't I received my Vanilla Cape? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I owned Minecraft Java Edition since January of 2012, and received a free code redemption for Minecraft Windows Edition in 2015. Both minecraft games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Donk_905, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Donk_905
    Donk_905 Guest

I owned Minecraft Java Edition since January of 2012, and received a free code redemption for Minecraft Windows Edition in 2015. Both minecraft games were under different emails, but when the Microsoft migration happened in 2021 I had both games in the launcher (under the same microsoft account, my mojang account was then subsequently disabled) . I thought that owning both games at this period would make me eligible for the Vanilla cape and contacted Minecraft support, but they told me I was not eligible. They will not tell me the exact reason why I am not eligible. I have proof through achievements that I have owned both games under the same microsoft account well before June 6th, 2022. I'm not sure where else to go so I decided to ask my question here.

:)

Donk_905, Apr 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: