(Minecraft) Why have I not gotten my cape for owning both versions?

Discus and support (Minecraft) Why have I not gotten my cape for owning both versions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought Minecraft: Xbox One Edition first. When 1.13 came out, I got Bedrock Edition for free with game pass. Then, I got a computer. I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaximusCR11, Jul 24, 2023.

1. MaximusCR11
    MaximusCR11 Guest

I have bought Minecraft: Xbox One Edition first. When 1.13 came out, I got Bedrock Edition for free with game pass. Then, I got a computer. I bought Java Edition shortly after. Time passed and the deal to get both versions came out. I know this was a long time ago, but I have not received my cape. My account is .

:)

MaximusCR11, Jul 24, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello MaximusCR11, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

According to the following Mojang article about the Vanilla cape, it seems the process of delivering of this cape hasn’t ended yet, they only announced the vanilla cape process started on Wednesday, August 31, 2022.
    However, “since capes are tricky to stitch together, don’t panic in case your reward doesn’t show up right away. Just keep calm and build a dirt house in the meantime!”

It’s necessary, for now, keep waiting. But you can get in touch with them if you prefer to do so.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can review the full article by clicking below:
    https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/introdu...
  3. Galanary Win User

Minecraft Free Cape For Owning Both Versions

If i dont get a cape can i atleast have a refund on one of them, lol? i paid for both, like i said, i should get SOMETHING out of it. IDC what it is, a cape, a refund (Minecoins, etc.), whatever, i just want something to come out of it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per Mojang, you'll get a free cape if you migrated your Mojang account to Microsoft account. For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java-ed...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Also, if you would like to request a refund for the bedrock edition you can sign in at https://xbox.com/refunds.
  5. Francia J. Win User

This will depend on Mojang, Galanary.
  6. Tsepeshi Win User

Where is my vanilla cape

It takes a while for everyone to receive the cape.

Do you own both versions on the same account and have you played both?
Thema:

1. (Minecraft) Why have I not gotten my cape for owning both versions? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Why gotten

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  5. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  6. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  7. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  8. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  9. Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates: Plz help why does minecraft 3ds not get updates 84a5c3e4-6b97-4bc5-8702-59eed95cb908
  10. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf