Minecraft we encountered a problem we couldn't install the application (800700E9)

Discus and support Minecraft we encountered a problem we couldn't install the application (800700E9) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i installed a mod in minecraft, after a while I got bored and wanted to delete it, and I deleted all the minecraft files to make a clean installation,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miraç Çoraplı, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Minecraft we encountered a problem we couldn't install the application (800700E9)

i installed a mod in minecraft, after a while I got bored and wanted to delete it, and I deleted all the minecraft files to make a clean installation, now I want to install it and it gives the following error Jul (we encountered a problem we couldn't install the application 800700E9) can you help me??

:)

Miraç Çoraplı, Aug 26, 2023
  2. Miraç Çoraplı Win User

Minecraft we encountered a problem we couldn't install the application (800700E9)

İ also deleted the Minecraft launcher I can't choose anything related to minecraft
  3. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

So what exactly are you trying to do now, and what is the current error you are getting?
  4. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

Go to settings section of the PC then on Windows Update click on check updates, and install all available updates even the optional ones

Then go to Microsoft store app and then click on your library then press on get updates

Finally, complete the instructions below to reset the app in Windows

1. Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo.

2. Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

3. Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

4. Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

5. Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the computer

Now try to install the game from the Xbox app and not from the launcher
  5. Miraç Çoraplı Win User

İ don't have ninecraft I deleted it I wanted to download it from the beginning and it gave this error 3. How to make the substance
  6. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

Is this happening on the pc or on the console?

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. I look forward to hearing back from you so we can resolve this for you.
Thema:

1. Minecraft we encountered a problem we couldn't install the application (800700E9) - Similar Threads - Minecraft encountered problem

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...