Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

Discus and support Minecraft Username Switching Trouble in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SoulSyvi, Apr 16, 2024.

1. SoulSyvi
    SoulSyvi Guest

Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened.

I own two Minecraft accounts and very recently tried to swap the names of the accounts. I swapped one to a random name, as I was willing to let that secondary account linger with a wrong name for the 30 day period, but I found once I went back to my main account to claim the name I'd just swapped off, I could not do this even though there is no account with that name that claimed it in the brief time that I didn't have it.

Is there a reason why I cannot claim this name at this moment? I've tried waiting a day and am still getting the same result. Is there a way to claim the name now? Is there a wait period for the name that's meant to prevent name swapping like this?

Thank you for your time.

:)

SoulSyvi, Apr 16, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: